[40] Narrative 14

"Min eonnie-" Mina sigh and cut her off. "Can you stop calling me eonnie?" She said in polite way. Chaeyoung nodded. "Sorry," She smile revealing her dimple. Mina smile too behind her mask.

They are walking inside the mall, spending Mina's free time before she go to Japan tonight. She was wearing a maskers and cap, same goes to Chaeyoung but didn't wear cap. She gave her cap to Mina, so that's why.

"My followers increase day by day, Mina" She said while looking at the floor as they walk to nowhere. Mina giggled and wrapped her arms to Chaeyoung's. "Because I'd showed them you. They are curious why I've been hanging out with you" She said sweetly.

"You want some coffee?" Mina nodded and they went to Starbucks and ordered two ice americano for them and went out immediately. The cashier lady look like she noticed Mina.

"You think she noticed me?" Asked by Mina as they continue walking. Chaeyoung shrugged it. "Who knows" She muttered.

They continue drinking and enter some clothes shops to buy something. As Chaeyoung saw her style in particular clothing brand, she drag Mina and enter the place. She lowered her maskers and smile widely.

Mina watched how Chaeyoung enjoy what she see. Chaeyoung grab and blue Nerdy Hoodie for her and one for Mina. She went to her and handed the jacket. "Where it. And I'll wear mine" Mina nodded and smile as she enter the fitting room.

They both came out at the same time and look at each other "Wow, it fits you well" Chaeyoung said while scanning the hoodie on Mina. "Same goes to you" She complimented too.

"I'll buy it" Chaeyoung went to the cashier and bought the two hoodie jacket and went out wearing the same jacket. Couple thing do.

Chaeyoung and Mina was walking around the mall when some girls went to them. Mina lowered her head and cap. Soon they arrive to them, she was surprise when they approach Chaeyoung instead.

She also hear the girls squealing as they come closer to her. Mina took a glance and step back. She saw Chaeyoung smiling to them as they create a little conversation.

"Can we take a picture with you?" The girl asked shyly. Chaeyoung nodded and position herself to take a picture with them. The girl beside her snake her arm to Chaeyoung's and Mina saw it. After few clicks they talk again.

"We really love how you performed at the Halloween Event as K.Arts back then. And you REALLY look so cool in Joker costume!" She girl squealed while holding her arms. Chaeyoung shyly smile.

"Thank you hehe" She said while scratching her nape.

"You really are so cute!" The blonde haired girl said then pinch her nose and Chaeyoung unconsciously crunch it like she usually do.

Mina then walk to them and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's and smile behind her mask. "Sorry, we have to go" She said and drag Chaeyoung with her. She heard Mina mumbling Japanese words that she don't understand. But she knew for sure she's kinda pissed off.

"You ok-"

"No"

"Why? Because of the girls who-"

"Yes" She look at her and lowered her maskers that made Chaeyoung panic, she don't want Mina to be noticed. She was about to reach her maskers but Mina stop her by grabbing her hands.

Mina sigh "Don't ever entertain to all the girls who flirt with you. And DON'T EVER FALL FOR IT. I'm warning you, Son Chaeyoung" She said in blank face. Chaeyoung gulped and nodded nervously.

"I even fall for you..." She mumbled

"Did you say something?" Mina asked as she pull up her maskers. Chaeyoung shook her head "Nothing mam!" They started walking again.

"It would be rude if I didn't answer them." She said to Mina. Mina glared at her. "Then be rude as possible." She rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung smirk. "I am not that kind of person" She said again.

Mina rolled her eyes again "Then be that kind of person." Chaeyoung smile victoriously. She knows that Mina is jealous.

"I'm friendly person" She said to Mina again making the latter's pissed more.

Mina stop her track and face the latter. "Yah! Don't ever flirt and entertain who flirt with you! I'll be gone for 2 days before coming back here. I know for sure that a lot of people flirting with you at school. So don't ever try it. Arasseo?" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Fine. Like I'm a flirty person" She snorted.

"This relationship is hard since we didn't see each other every time and I need to wear maskers and so on to not be noticed. In short, we can't go public, yet. So do me a favor to trust you. Don't entertain them or you know what will happen" She said in firm tone. Chaeyoung nodded and salute at Mina.

"You can ask my sisters if I'm a flirting to check me if you want." She said and continue walking with Mina.

"What are we?" Chaeyoung asked suddenly. They stop their track and look at each other. "I mean, I-we know that were something. There is something between us." She stated, looking down while fidgeting her fingers. 

Mina lower her maskers and lift the latter's chin to face her. She sigh softly and speak up. "Chaeyoung-ah, may we can't define what we are now, but soon. Soon we will" She smile giving assurance to her. Chaeyoung nodded. 

"You didn't courted me yet!" Mina joked around that made Chaeyoung laugh. 

"What am I doing right now?" She said back, smiling at her. "Talking to penguin"  They both laughed at Mina's remark. "Just kidding, we're dating, right? And we even bought couple hoddie" Chaeyoung nodded. She lift her hand  to pull up her maskers that she forgot to put back. 

"Let's go, we still have 3 hrs left" Chaeyoung said and drag Mina along with her. Going to somewhere where their feet leads them.

- - - - - 

"Bye, I'll see you in 2 days" Chaeyoung said as she bid her goodbye to Mina. Mina nodded and hug the latter. "I'll be back soon" She whisper, the latter nodded too.

Chaeyoung also bid her goodbye to Momo and Sana and the two pull her to hug her too. They want to tease Mina. Mina as territorial person, she cleared her throat causing the two laughed along with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung immediately went to her side. Mina face the former and warn her again. "Just do me a promise to trust you and to work this relationship, though it's not yet labeled. Don't flirt with anyone. Stay away as possible to avoid them, arasseo?" Chaeyoung nodded and gesture to cross her heart. 

Momo lean to her ears "Just obey her, you don't want to see a mad penguin" Chaeyoung nodded and giggled silently that gain a glared of mad penguin. 

"We need to go now" Mina inform her. Chaeyoung hummed and look to her both sides and lean to her ears but no. She instead lean to her cheeks and kiss her that made Mina blushed. 

"See you~" She said and wave her hands as they slowly walking away. Mina wave her hands too. She unconsciously touched her cheeks where Chaeyoung kissed her. She blushed again and smile like crazy and even skipped while walking happily.

Chaeyoung assured that they went inside before she went home.