[117] Narrative 35

Chaeyoung enter the practice room inside the building that named under JYP Entertainment in Japan. 

She was wearing a dark blue tracksuit and a practice bag that clutch on her shoulder. She sigh when nobody was still there. 

She was hella nervous knowing that she will see Mina after a year of not seeing each other and talking to each other.

I miss you voice. But I am not able to fall in love with you.

She sat down on the floor, bag was on her side. She was 15 mins early before the designating time that their dance teacher told them. She keep listening to random songs on her phone, she close her eyes and bend her knees up to her chest and rest her head on it.

"How many times a day will my tears swell up?
Even though I try to count I can't
Because I'm always trying to hold the tears in."

Countless times, but never gotten used of it..

"How am I these days?
When you see me
I wonder if I look like I'm okay I don't know what kind of expressions
I'm doing these days"

I'm look so mess inside, don't you know?

If I were you
I would hug myself without a word
If you were me
You would cry in my embrace... 

But no one did, they didn't know

The flowers that are seen from time to time
I didn't know how precious they were
Because they're so beautiful and lovely
Should we stay here?

Even though it hurts? Should I? Or should we?

How are you these days?
When I see you
You seem the same as me
You look sad no matter what, these days..

You seems more happier the last I saw you. Are you still happy?

You knew and I knew
That this is not an easy road It's not that you and I didn't know
That not many flowers bloom on this road

It was a hurtful road for me and you

The flowers that are seen from time to time
I didn't know how precious they were
Because they're so beautiful and lovely
Should we stay here?

I should not

-

"Oh, Chaengie!" Chaeyoung smile and stood up to hug Momo. "I miss you eonnie!" She said in enthusiast. Momo just patted her back and pull away to pinch her cheeks.

"Good to see you again!"

"Me too! Dahyun eonnie misses you so much too" Momo laugh and nodded. "I know. I just talked to her earlier before going here" Chaeyoung just hummed. 

"W-" Chaeyoung got cut off when Mina came in in the practice room. Chaeyoung suddenly went silent and step back and went to Yerim.

"Momo-Oh, hi" She bowed to them. And it feels like a big relief when their dance teacher came in.

"Nice, everyone is complete. Let's start" They nodded and start.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Take your break now" The four of them nodded. Chaeyoung sigh about to wiped her sweat when she felt someone who did it. 

She smile at Yerim "Thank you" Yerim just smile and nodded at her. Yerim continue wiping her sweats. Then Chaeyoung felt pair of eyes watching them so she grab the towel from Yerim. 

"I'll be going outside" She said and grab her water bottle and walk out. 

Stick to the plan, Yerim chant inside her head.

After all those months, I still find heart beating for her. How can my heart betrayed me? I thought I've moved on already...

She gulped down her water and look around the place. Closing her eyes as she felt the nature touching her. Sounds of the footsteps from all the people, wind whistling through her ears, sounds of horns from all the vehicle below her.

She trace her neck, searching for her necklace and hold the ring that was on the silver necklace. 

"I really can't do anything to change it right?" Chaeyoung asked, crying in front of Mina.

Mina sadly shook her head. "My parents decided it. I...I can't do anything but to follow them.."

"How about me?" She bit her lips, raindrops cover up her tears. It was raining so hard and she let herself drench from it. While Mina was handling an umbrella, trying to pull out Chaeyoung from the rain. But the latter don't want.

"Am I nothing to you?" Looking at her in the eyes. "Are you tired? Are you unhappy to our relationship?" Mina keep on shaking her head in response. 

"It is not that Chaeyoung-ah.."

"Then what is it?! Try to explain to me so I am not here being stupid playing charades with you!" She breathed. 

Mina close her eyes, letting tears fall down freely on her visage. "I...I can't explain..It's complicated-"

"Then try to let me know! If you really tired, then I am willing to let you go! I am not selfish to keep you in me if you, yourself don't want me. If you said it early, at least I didn't take you seriously-"

"I love you ok! Don't ever think that I didn't love you-"

"Then that's what I think! You hide it from me, it feels like you just use me-"

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did! What do you call the news? You're getting married?" She scoff and laugh. "You even remove the ring that I gave you. I know it is not expensive, have diamonds on it. But.." She sigh, "You really removed it"

"Chae-"

"You know what? Let's end this. We're just playing here. You're getting married anytime soon. So what's the point of this relationship?" 

She open her eyes when she felt a warm hands on her shoulder. "You ok?" Chaeyoung nodded. 

"Stop thinking about it." Chaeyoung only nodded her head. And drink her water. "So let's stick to the plan??" She smile to enlighten the cub. Chaeyoung nodded.

"It's all your plan anyways" Yeri laugh at Chaeyoung's remark. She just give her a thumbs up. "Let's go? The practice resume now" Chaeyoung sigh and walk inside.