[14] Narrative 06

"Chaeyoung you ready??" Dahyun yelled behind her door. 

"Not yet!" She scream back. She was still not yet done putting the painting on her left hand. She was done coloring her hair by hair spray with color green, she even put some on her eyebrows. She also do the make up to look Joker, yes that was her costume for the Halloween party at their University. 

Putting some detail make-ups to look more Joker. After drying the paint on her hand, she fix herself more and wear her leather jacket to complete the costume. She put her leather boots and walk out.

Yes, they don't know what Chaeyoung's costume for the Halloween party. 

As she went down, her parents and her sisters gasped as she saw her. 

"Wow! Are you out daughter? Where is Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon jokingly said. Nayeon walk to her and examined her face closely, without leaving even a single nor small details on her face. "Wow, you nailed being Joker. Jared Leto was be scared now" Chaeyoung giggled.

"We have to go, we still need to perform for the event" Her mom nod and look at her sisters who's looking at her in disbelief.

"Let's go?" The two nodded and follow Chaeyoung behind. Letting Jeongyeon used his car.

On the way to the event, where Dahyun was driving. Chaeyoung can't stop fixing her make up. Tzuyu who also noticed it, speak.

"You are hella cutie joker, so stop fixing your make-up. We know that you will won this year best costume" She said while rolling her eyes. Chaeyoung scoff and laugh right after. 

Tzuyu cosplay the corpse bride:

While Dahyun was Annabelle: 

I will totally freak out when I saw her or bumped into her later

I will totally freak out when I saw her or bumped into her later. Geeze! She scared the wits of me when I saw her earlier!  Chaeyoung thought while looking at her using the rear view mirror. She really do her words eh?

While Chaeyoung is Joker:

- - - - -

As they arrive at the venue, Dahyun quickly park the car and went inside the campus and as expected, Dahyun scared them by just seeing her. Because she smile creepily. Really.

Some boys and girls adore how Tzuyu look so beautiful with the white gown. "I don't have my groom" She declared because she will die without getting married. Just wearing a white gown is enough to live and die for.

And Chaeyoung most catch the crowds attention. She was walking along with her sister way to the stage where they will perform later. 

She just give them a smile and pose like a Joker, showing her left hand with the paint of mouth like Joker. 

They are from performing arts department. And the sisters' are known for being a outstanding performer when it comes to singing and dancing and playing instruments plus their visuals. 

In this event they are assign to sing and dance to the song and ofc to entertain the audience. Some are outsiders and friends of students who are schooling there.

As they call to perform, audience started to scream their names to the top of their lungs as they sing a song from JTrinity Dance the night away and some songs that they sing like; Likey, eye-eye-eyes, melting etc.

After the tiring performance they had for almost an hour. It's time for fanservice. They walk around to the stage and wave to the fans while singing along with the songs that played on. They even smile and took their phones to have their selfie or video.

They went back stage and drink some water and rest. 

After that, some students starts to act, sing and dance to entertain the crowd. They just enjoy the night with laughter's and enjoyment.

In the end, the MC announce the winner for the best costume for Halloween Party is none other than Son Chaeyoung herself.

She show them her signature move that killed the crowd.