OO1. Princess Yona

Start from the beginning

─────────────────

"This is the tenth year since the death of my father, the former king Ju-nam. Our Kingdom of Kouka is a small country surrounded by powerful nations to the north and south, involving us in many wars."

"Where's the princess?" A blue clothed man with a majestic spear on his hand, slightly drowned down the speech of his King to ask the servant standing beside him.

"Apparently, she's still getting ready."

"I see— because he's coming today." He sighed, momentarily remembering what special day it was. "She's such a child."

"My daughter, Yona, will soon be sixteen years old. I pray that under the divine protection of Hiryuu, the king of old, that the peace in this country will last for all eternity!"

"Long Live King Il!"

The sound of Buk started to drum, making the citizens who came to watch cheered for the end of the king's speech. True, this special day, was a day to symbol such memorial time to everyone who celebrate it.

That includes, the princess of Kouka Kingdom.

"Ah, this isn't right!" A girl ran and get another piece of luxurious Hanbok.

Today is a special day for the Princess of Kouka Kingdom, that one piece of Hanbok and a little of foundation is never enough. Because for so, her dearest childhood friend is on the way to visit today.

"You look wonderful princess. Erm- if you don't proceed now, the announcement will end soon." Min-soo warned while holding an amount of wrapped fabrics.

"No. This isn't right. Where's the chintz? -Ah! This looked better!" The princess exclaimed to herself while looking for more accessories.

A long preparation itself has it consequences, as the princess's father, King Il appear from the doorway while laughing, "The ceremony has ended, Yona."

The Princess, Yona, lowered her head in regret after gasping, "I'm sorry... It's because of me."

"Don't be sorry, Yona. There's no need for you to appear before the people." said King Il.

"Father, isn't my hair absolutely odd?" Princess Yona complained. It wasn't a rare occurrence where she sprout words of spites towards her own natural red hair— which was gorgeous and deemed as the Kouka's Kingdom treasure— but so for Yona she totally hated how her hair curls unruly every second, that she always wonder if her hair get's in her way when she appeared before him?

"Oh, of course not! Your beauty surpasses any jewel nor anyone-" "Yes! About my face, I believed that I was born with quite a cute face!"

Princess Yona admire her treasured face in the mirror while ignoring my King Il's word.

"But why is this hair red and and curly? Grr! it won't behave at all must!" She whined, pulling a bunch of her red hair.

"That's not true at all. Right, Hak?" King Il called right toward a man.

The general of the Wind Tribe, Princess Yona's personal bodyguard and childhood friend, Son Hak. There was no man in Kouka Kingdom who did not know of his face nor his achievement, when he stood tall with his infamous blue robe and soaring spear that always laid by his shoulder.

"Yes, Emperor Il." Bowed Hak while answering the King's question. "Who would ever said that the princess hair looks strange? But if I may be so bold to say, there's definitely something wrong with her brain."