᛫➸ XIII ᛫➸

Start from the beginning

"Afterward, Jimin-hyung and Taehyungie-hyung, you too will guard inside of the room as in making sure all of them shut the hell up in the female room as the same would go with Yoongi-hyung and Hobi-hyung, as Jin-hyung and RM-hyung, you two will go get more temporary sleep injections as we would need a lot today and tomorrow," Jungkook explained further as they evilly laughed, satisfied with the work that was given to them.

All the boys were most excited about the killing part as they only kill people who deserve it and for instance, your 'best friend' and also everyone in the basement needed to be killed afterward as Jungkook demanded and the boys couldn't be happier about it.

Jungkook then clarify everything and made sure that everyone knew what they are supposed to do and so on after leaving the meeting room with the others as Jungkook and the others went to get business done as after an hour or two, you were placed in the basement as you slowly woke up...

✶ ✶ ✶

A familiar scream rang through the place as I woke up in shock, I looked around to find different women looking at each other, as well as I tried to figure out what's happening, what's wrong.

I noticed that I was handcuffed and that my wrists were already beginning to hurt as I noticed how all the women are hand-cuffed as well.

I then realized that the scream was somewhat familiar like my best friend from school. I couldn't really remember anything other than my name, age and my childhood and my disgusting step-father that has died as the rest were... unknown in a way.

Just then, my best friend scream rang through the basement of this house.

These guys here must've drugged us as none of us here know how we end up here as I thought about it but as the leader, I suppose, came out from the hallway, smirking with his hair, surprisingly styled to perfection.

Only two or three strands of hairs were out of place as he scanned the room.

"Who's next?" He asked.

None of the women in the room dared to make eye-contact as the handsome man scanned his eyes over us.

"You." He said all of us looked at him to see him pointing at someone.

Me.

"Now let's have some fun baby." He said winking at me. He then left down the long hallway, his arms swaying by his side.

"Who is that?!" I asked practically towards no one as two of his men or guards came to me.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook and watch yourself as he's a bit forceful." One said as he runs his fingers through his hair.

I mentally rolled my eyes and gagged but knew I'd get chucked out If any of them saw or maybe even worse.

Some other girls gave me pitiful looks and such as the two other handsome men walked up to me, one with very thin eyes and another with bright red hair.

"Don't make a fuss." The red-hair one said. "And please don't run away." The thin-eyed blonde said starting to unlock the handcuffs around my wrists.

When he removed them and chucked them aside, I winced rubbing my red wrists and shocked, seeing that they were beginning to draw blood.

"Don't worry about that, I'd value your freedom now while you have the chance."

I sighed lightly looking at my feet, feeling myself being dragged down the long hallway that this person, or known as Jungkook, went down before.