#12 (old)

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Opening my eyes, I realized I fell asleep in Claude's bed, again. Waking up in Claude's room has no longer became a surprise to me instead it feels more like a routine. Wake up in his bed, get out of bed, take a shower, put my clothes back on, go back to my room, eventually end up having some type of sexual interference with him, then end up falling asleep next to him after it. This routine is so common to me now that it feels like it happens every day.

As the routine goes, I would get out of his bed to go take a shower, but when I went to get up I was pulled back to the bed. I looked to see Claude's hands on my waist. "Claude?" I inquired. "Just stay in bed with me a tad longer, " Claude mumbled as he fully wrapped his arms around me, pulling himself closer to me.

I didn't exactly know what to do, so I just didn't really move. Claude has never done something like this before, so at the same time, I was confused as of why he wanted me to stay in bed longer with him and why he put his arms around me, moving closer to me.

For some reason, I felt it was appropriate to turn over. I was facing him, my face just inches from his now. His eyes were closed, probably he was trying to go back to sleep. I couldn't help myself from running my finger across his cheek, watching him look so peaceful.

He opened his left eye, him now looking at me, a puzzled expression crossed his face. "What are you doing?" He mustered out with a slow, quiet chuckle. "I'm not doing anything, " I smirked. He grabbed my hand, lightly pressing a kiss against my knuckles.

As he fixed his gaze onto me, smirking at me I couldn't help but smile back in return, not really taking notice of how his face was moving closer to mine. His face so close to mine, I can feel his warm breath against my skin, his lips lightly hovering upon my lips as they quivered. My heart beating faster than a running engine of a car, my face now as hot as a burning candle. As we shared a long deep glance, my eyes flashed instantly to his lips, then locks on back to his eyes, I know he read my mind.

Bliss graced my lips as he kisses me, sending explosions of feelings throughout my body for unlike any other kiss from before, this one actually felt like it meant something.

As his lips left mine, it didn't feel right. I didn't feel like it should have just acted out as just a small kiss but he treated it as just that. A small kiss that probably meant nothing to him but now means so much more to me. As Claude put on a fresh pair of clothes, he went on with his routine like he usually did. Here I just sat in his bed, my mind now realizing that this entire time Claude has only used me. Why I let him use me, I just can't figure out and I just might never really know why.

I got out of his bed, not even bother to put my clothes back on I just took one of Claude's robe's, tieing it tightly. I picked up my clothes from my floor and I made my way to my room, dropping my clothes onto my bed. Looking into the mirror on my vanity table, usually, after those nights in Claude's room I would be left with a smile on my face but looking in the mirror, I saw nothing. I just see my bland, expressionless face.

I exit my bedroom walking across the hall to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, letting the water to heat up as I undressed. As I stepped into the shower, I stood there, crying, for it felt so right to do. It felt right to cry, but I didn't know why I was crying. I wished I wasn't crying because I hated it so. Why must my feelings make me feel and do things I hate? Once the water turned cold, I finally got out of the shower. After drying my hair with a towel, I put the robe back on me but now noticing it had the familiar scent of Claude's cologne. A musky scent it was. I breathed in the musky scent, letting it flood my mind with glimpses of Claude.

I walked out of the bathroom but instead of usually going back to my room, I walked to the kitchen to find Claude making him a drink comprising of just orange juice and vodka. Out of what simply felt like out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head against his face. "Good morning, " he spoke. "Morning, " I mumbled out in response. "Want a drink?" He asked. "Yes, please, " I answered as he mixed me a drink. I released my grip from him as I took the drink into my hand. As I drank the concoction, I could feel the intense burning sensation in the back of my throat from the alcohol, and bitterness of the orange juice didn't make it better. "Oh, that's strong, " I reported, making Claude chuckle. I finished off the bitter drink, putting the glass in the sink as I turned on the sink and started to clean the glass.

"Claude, there's something I need to ask you, " I said as he finished his drink, giving me his glass to clean. "What is it?" He inquired as I turned off the sink, drying my hands off.

"You know how we have this little thing between us, you know, about us in bed, " I rambled. "Yes, but what about it?" He asked. "I just got to know, but have you been taking advantage of it and used me for sex?" I inquired, looking at him intensely as he stood there, looking lost for word, like as if a cat got his tongue. "You used me, didn't you?" I begged. "Emma, " he muttered out and I could already see the guilty look forming on his face as he scratched his head.

"I can't believe you fucking used me!" I yelled as I pushed him. "Emma, look- " "I don't want to hear your pathetic little excuse, you used me, for sex, " I ranted. "Emma, I'm sorry, " he said as he placed his hand on my arm, but I quickly backed away from him like as if his touch was a hot piece of coal touching my skin, burning me.

"Don't touch me, " I snapped as I started to walk to my room. "Emma, can we please talk this out, " he shouted from the kitchen. "No, we can't. You can mess around with any woman you want and use them for your own sexual pleasures, but you will not use me like that. Never. So expect this little thing we had to be over, " I sneered. "Emma, " he mumbled. That was all I heard before walking into my room, shutting it fiercely. I stumbled onto my bed, pulling the blankets over me to for comfort.

As I let my feelings drown me, I soon gave in and cried till I eventually fell asleep, knowing now that I will never let a man use me again.