#1 Modern! (old)

"Emma, come on; please just open the door," I say as I knock on the door once more. "You know that I let my anger get the best of me," I said as I knocked on the bedroom door one more time.

"Please Emma, come out here and we can talk about this. Look, I'm-I'm sorry. Is that what you want me to say?" I questioned, but I still get no response. "Babydoll, I'm sorry," I said as I rested my head against the doorframe, close to giving up. The door finally opened with Emma standing in the doorway, not bothering to even look at me.

"Look, I just-I know that I got a little angry." I started to say before getting cut off. "A little angry, that's a damn lie," Emma said in a stern tone. "Can you just stop and listen? Look I know that you hate it when we fight but I can't just pretend that it doesn't bother me, Emma I saw you flirt with him." I said.

"For the last fucking time Claude, I didn't flirt with him!" Emma said, almost yelling this time. "Don't start, I know what I saw. The way that you looked at him, it made my blood boil." I stated.

"And yes, the things I said earlier could have been worded differently, but can you not see? Can't you see how much I love you?" I asked her. "Everything, it's all because I love you so damn much, and the thought of just losing you scares me, still does," I said as I leaned back against the door frame.

"If only you knew how its like to love you if you could just see how special you are, how deeply you captivate everyone around you," I said,

"I know it's bad, but I can't help this need to feel possessive, or that I don't want to share you. Your so independent, and strong-willed; you're your own person but I can't stop this part of me that wants you to be the only mine." I confessed to her.

"Do you know how it feels to watch your future, your everything just slips away? It broke me to feel that I was losing you." I said. "I'm sure that's not what you want to hear and as you said earlier, perhaps I am a little insecure, prone to jealousy, whatever," I said, then Emma rested her head against my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tightly.

"I really did want to have a nice time with you, but once you two were talking I keep reminding myself about everything you told me about how you're mine, that there's no one else, but after you touched his arm I just lost it. You're just so confident, so social, it felt like you wanted him more for I could never be what he was. Okay, now that sounded stupid, and maybe it was but that's just how I feel sometimes." I said to her.

"You should stop thinking like that." She said to me. "I know, I know but the truth is that I wasn't thinking. The silent car ride was childish, and I snapped at you at the driveway; I'm sorry about that babydoll, I really am." I said. "Hey, look at me, please," I tell her, and finally I saw her face. Her tears ended up smudging her make-up. "There are those beautiful eyes, I'm sorry, Emma. I can't stand you being mad at me and having your tears smudge your make-up like that doesn't help either. I'm supposed to be smudging your lipstick and not be the reason you have raccoon eyes." I said with a small chuckle. I used the sleeve of my shirt to wipe her tears away. I pecked her lips, but then she grabbed my face and she kept on kissing me. I was enjoying it, till she bit my lip probably the way too hard.

"Ow, what was that for?" I asked her. "Because I love you?" Emma questioned. "I love you too, but that doesn't explain why you bit my lip really hard," I told her. "Well, maybe I like it when you get jealous," Emma said as she grabbed my waist. "Oh, really? So you like it when I get jealous like this, well damn girl that's kinda dangerous, but I have to admit that's kinda hot too." I said to her. "Now that's fucked up." She says. "Yea, well perhaps we're both pretty fucked up. Look, don't make a habit of, alright? I get more jealous than you think I do." I tell her.

"Oh, sure you totally do," Emma said, sarcastically. "Trust me on this one, cause I really do, but you know that you don't have to act out if all you want is for me to show you how much you mean to me. We can go ahead and fast forward to right here." I tell her.

"What's here?" She asked me, confused. "Here, here is where I back you up against the wall and give you a proper fucking reminder to who you belong to," I tell her as I press my lips against hers. "Seems like someone is back to being them." She says as she smiles at me.

"Perhaps I'm just happy that we're back to being us, and yea seeing that rebellious side of you is kind of a turn on, or maybe I'm still a little pissed and you're still a little pissed, and we can stand to fuck the friction out of each other, or maybe because I fucking love you sometimes, even when you drive me crazy like this," I tell her and kiss her hard.

I grab her by her thighs and I lift her up, having her wrap her thighs around my waist as I carry her into the bedroom, closing the door behind. Her back meets the bed as I lay her down. I undo her belt, then I unbutton her jeans, and I pull her jeans off her.

"Starting off with the jeans, huh? I can already tell I'm in for one hell of a time." She says as I pull her shirt off. "And your damn right, cause tonight I feel like playing rough," I said as I smile at her seductively.

Note: Most of these one-shots will involve modern! Clemma.