#5 Modern! (old)

Claude and the guys decided it would be nice to throw a little party at our house, and have some fun. Was I having fun? Not really. Claude was either hanging out around the boys, or talk to some old childhood friend, or something.

"Excuse me miss, but is it okay if I sit next to you?" Someone askes, I turn around to see a tall man. "Uh, sure," I said as they sat down next to me. "I find it interesting how such a lady like you is just over here all alone, by yourself." He said.

"So what's your name?" I asked him. "The names' Tayvian, and you?" He asked me. "I'm Emma," I said as I held my hand out for him to shake, yet he grabbed my hand and he brought it close to him, laying a kiss on my hand. "A very lovely name to suit a lovely woman." He says as he looks me in the eyes. "And what a flirt you can be, Tayvian," I state. "Well, how could I not when there is a beautiful woman sitting next to me?" Tayvian questioned as I chuckled.

In the distance, I could see Claude heavily staring st Tayvian. "So, are you here with anyone?" Tayvian asked, distracting me from looking at Claude. "Yea, I'm here with a few friends," I respond. "Cool, I came with my cousin. She came to try to get her ex-boyfriend back, even though he'll do her wrong again." He said. "Well, hopefully, she'll find someone else that would be better for her," I say. "That's why I came here with her, to help find someone better." He says as he moved a bit closer towards me.

I look to find Claude, and he was still giving him the eyes. Suddenly, Claude walked off. I watched as he walked off into one if the guest bedroom's down the hall. "Uh, hey. I gotta go and use the bathroom, but um, enjoy the party and hopefully, your cousin finds someone better, so talk to you later, I guess." I say to Tayvian and I walked down the hallway.

Good thing they had the hallway blocked off from the party, cause it would have been hectic. I stood outside the bedroom Claude went into, but when I tried to open the door it was actually locked. I then knocked on the door.

"Hey, why did you storm off?" I asked, yelling loud enough for him to hear me over the music, but I didn't get an answer. "Hey, open up," I say, knocking on the door again. "If you don't open this door I'm gonna bust it down in five," I say, hoping he would open the door but he didn't. "Alright, one, two, three," I say, getting louder after every number, till he finally opened the door. He had an angry look on his face. I walked in closing the door behind me and locking it so that no one would bother us while we talked, and I sat down on the bed next to him. "You left the room when he started to move closer, and I thought you were giving him the eyes the whole time. I think I understand why you might be mad." I said.

"Claude, look at me, at least say something," I say, but he just sat there with the same look on his face. "Is this your way of asking me to leave? Cause you know that I won't, not until you tell me what's wrong." I state, but Claude still refused to make any contact with me.

"Do you know why I'm not with him, letting him make another move on me? It's because I think that we both feel the same way. I could be out there, with him, instead, I'm here, in this room, with you." I say, pointing at him. "I didn't stop him because he could be the one to take my mind off you. Look, I know that we agreed then for us to keep to benefits only, but I think we're going into another direction, a better one." I say, and finally, Claude looked at me, even though it was a small glance.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop him, and it's fine if you're mad at me. I know that we're not in a relationship or anything, but I think we can work this out; I want 'us' to work out." I tell him. "And it's nice to know that I belong to you," I say as I grab his hand as a grin appears on my face. "Y'know what, how about we lay down for a bit?" I ask him as I pat the bed. As I lay on top of the bed, Claude was laying right in front of me, keeping a hand on my thigh.

"I don't feel anything towards him at all. Actually, I think he was trying to get with me." I tell him. "Why would he do that?" Claude questioned. "Because I'm so awesome, I know," I say as Claude laughs at me. "But yea, I'm yours," I tell him as he smiles at me, and then his lips are on mine as he kissed me passionately, and I was enjoying every bit of it. Eventually, I ended up on top of him, his hands gripping onto my thighs as this kissing session continued.

"This feels so right, just so much. So much better." I say getting caught off by Claude kissing me once more. The more we were kissing, the more intense it was starting to get. Claude then started to pull my shirt up, in the process of taking it off. "No, save it for later," I tell him, but Claude just wouldn't stop as started to trail kisses down my neck. "Okay, okay, baby, I think we should get up now," I tell him. "Why, the fun was just starting." He said as he gives me a peck on the lips. "Well, they're probably wondering where we've gone. So, when we go out again you sit next to me, and you stay as close to me as possible, and I want him to know that I'm yours, and you're mine; got it?" I ask him. "Got it." He says. "Good," I say.

"Also, Emma, let's keep this relationship thing between us, for now. You know how the boys are, and how they'll get if they found it out." He says to me. "I know; just between us, got it," I tell him, kissing him one more time before we left the room.