Chapter 71

"So what you think it is, a boy or a girl?" A happy Jayceon asked me cheesing in my face interrupting me from watching my show.

Mugging him I was tired of him talking about this all day. This was all he would want to talk about. It wasn't even that I wasn't excited but I wanted to have sex earlier and he had told me no.

Me? No?

I wasn't having it, so at the moment I didn't want to hear about our bundle of joy.

"I can't hear you. My pussy hasn't came yet," I answered with being petty.

"Man," he said sucking his teeth laughing at me.
"I don't want to hurt my child, and you shouldn't either."

"The baby is probably as small as your dick nothing is going to hurt it."

Gasping he put his hand on his chest like he was hurt. I was obviously joking with offending him with his size, but I was willing to do anything right now to get him to prove to my insides he was bigger than that.

"Don't even play with me like that."

Chuckling I turned my show back on, as I wasn't entertaining him anymore if he wasn't going to do what he did to get me pregnant in the first place.

-

Crystal's POV:

"You still want to go?" Quincy questioned flopping back in the bed, sitting down looking at me.

"No, not really. We said we would so we gonna go."

The day Princess had told us she was pregnant, Anthony and Olivia had asked me and Quincy to go ice skating with them.

I knew he had wanted to talk to me, and apologize. Honestly, I wanted the apology even though it was too late.

"Alright, I'ma get ready."

Watching him get up he kissed my cheek before going into the bathroom to take a shower. I had showered, and stuff already so the only thing I needed to worry about was getting dressed.

I had loved how Quincy had treated me. He was gentle but always real with me. I deserved that, and I definitely needed it.

I had hoped he wouldn't change as Anthony did. Anthony had done everything perfect in the beginning but turned out to be the opposite of what I thought he was. It hurt me, I had always believed our future would be together.

Getting out my thoughts I got up throwing a pair of my old jeans, and a hoodie on. I was not impressing anyone especially when I was going to bust my ass ice skating.

After an hour and seventeen minutes, we were both ready, and we received a text from them saying they would be there in twenty minutes.

Waiting for Quincy downstairs as I debated if I should warm up the car or not, I left the car keys so he would be driving killing my thoughts.