Chapter 12

Princess's POV:
I woke up feeling good as hell, although I turned my head to see Jay not next to me. I got up, and immediately my legs started feeling weird. Ignoring the feeling I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I leave here.

Going in the living room seeing Jay sitting on his couch eating cereal and watching Spongebob, I stare at him for a while taking in his features.

His caramel skin, sharp jaw line, dark brown eyes that I could stare at all day. He was just so fine.
Making myself noticeable I walked over to him.
"Good morning, " I said smiling as he returned the gesture saying it back.
"What are you doing today?" I asked staring at him still.
"Hanging with Anthony, Tarell, and Lucas. We're going to the gym, you wanna come? Crystal suppose to be coming and you know how people from school gon' be there because people wanna get ready for the Bash Down." He stated making me remember that was coming up.

Lucas and Tarell were these guys that trapped with Ant and Jay. They had a big role in the trap and made a lot of money due to them dropping out of school. I barely saw them but when I did we had a blast.

The bash down is this stupid thing my school has where every senior in the school has to participate in. It's where everyone picks a partner and they fight them, to see who is the strongest. You would think because I live in New Jersey, and that I go to a good school academic wise that this stuff wouldn't happen. Think again.
The parents don't say anything because it has been a tradition in my school for so long. After the Bash down there is a big party to celebrate the winners. To prepare everyone is working out now so they can win and basically be praised in the end.
"Yea I'ma come I need to start working out so I could beat someone's ass an-"

I was about to continue but then I quickly remembered I have a date with Derrick.
"Oh wait I can't mamas got a hot date." I said sticking my tongue out, doing a little twerk.

Scrunching my face up at me he shook his head putting his attention back on the tv.
"Who with, that nigga Damon?"

"Derrick, his name is Derrick" I stated in a matter of fact tone.
"Oh well make sure you tell Dave what I did to you last night," he smirked before licking his lips.
"Shut up."

"Aight' just give him a message for me," getting up walking over to me he leaned down and began sucking on my neck.
Moaning lightly, he continued as I felt the blood rushing from my skin. Coming to my senses I pushed him away knowing what he was doing.
Rushing in the bathroom with him following I looked in the mirror, and there it was. A big ass reddish-purplish hickey on my neck.

"How the fuck am I suppose to cover this Jayceon I should kill you" I said slightly aggravated.
" I don't know figure it out."
"I gotta leave cause you annoying me, and I need to relax and reboot for my date."

"Why you gotta reboot? The fuck who needs to reboot" he said scrunching up hie face making me roll my eyes.

"My legs feel strange" I answered with making him bust out in laughing.
I mushed his head heading in his room to get my stuff.

"I didn't even give you the D and I got your legs fucked up" he said bending down because he was laughing so much.
"Whatever" I said making sure I had all my stuff before kissing him on the cheek and heading to the door.

Before I reached the door I heard him yell "THIS THE ONLY TIME I'M LETTING YOU GO ON A DATE!"
Hold up ... pause ... rewind .... he did not just say he is letting me. Who is he ?
I turn back around and go in his room.
"Excuse me ? I don't need your permission" I said dropping my stuff on the floor.