Chapter 7

Crystal's POV:
They think I'm stupid I know they were doing something in that bathroom. I'm not going to force Princess to tell me anything because it's not my business, and she just met me. I'm going to make it known if she need advice or anything she got me though.

Princess was was walking downstairs to get her food, as I walked behind he although she didn't notice at first.

"Princess, if you need to talk I'm here for you."

"What are you talking about?" She asked looking confused grabbing a fork.

I squinted my eyes at her before saying, "don't play with me."

Sighing she opened her food. "I know, I'm just not use to having a female friend, but thanks Crystal you a real one."
"No problem, you invite Derrick over yet?"

"Yea, he's on his way. He said he should be here in like ten minutes."
"Okay," I said before eating my food.

Anthony's POV:
"What freaky shit was y'all  doing in the bathroom?" I asked smirking knowing he wasn't gon' tell me right away.

"Nah, man it's not even like that." he replied making me mimic him.

"Nigga don't lie, you guys liked each other for a while and we all knew it. You can't tell me you guys were in a bathroom for that long and didn't do shit. I'm not gon' force you to tell me though just know I'm here."

"That's wassup'. I could always count on you." He said dapping me up, we were always here for each other ever since we met years ago.

"For sure bro, when that hoe coming over, and why you even with her?" I asked not understanding what he saw in Veronica. I definitely wouldn't have made that decision, maybe the pussy was good.

"She on her way, and I don't even know honestly. I said yea to being with her when I was high, but I guess I just wanted to try this commitment thing instead of fucking and ducking all the time."

"Mhm, you tryna smoke?" I questioned making him bust out laughing.

Princess's POV:

Crystal, and I we're now talking about how she think she likes Anthony, but we were interrupted by the doorbell. I go to the door and it's Derrick and Veronica.

Rolling my eyes , I moved to the side letting them in.
"Thanks for inviting me ma," Derrick voiced giving me a hug.
"Yea, what he said," Veronica said making me scoff.

"YA'LL COME DOWN HERE THEY HERE!" I yelled making the boys come down, and Crystal walk in from the kitchen.

Not even greeting them, they sat on the couch in silence.
"Alright what we playing first," Jayceon rubbed his eyes while asking the question looking more laid back than usual. He probably used his wax pen.

"Truth or dare," Anthony said looking as laid back at Jay.

I did a little laugh since they always picked the most childish games, but claimed it was going to be fun. I didn't care as long as I didn't have to do anything I was gonna' regret.

"Why you laughing at me," he whined pouting making me throw a pillow at him.

"Ight' cool, we can play that." Derrick said wanting this to hurry up as Jay cut his eyes at him.