Chapter 58

Jayceon's POV:

"Ya'll ready?" I asked. There was a little slip on the plan, due to some extra security being in this damn hotel, I had to pay them off, and now we were good money.

Tarell was the first to speak up "yea let's go, my trigger finger happy" he said making me shake my head while the other's laughed.

"Trigger finger happy ass nigga" Anthony said as we started getting out the van I secured the mask on top of my head.

"Give me a kiss" Kayla said to Lucas, and we all watched them have a whole make out session before Crystal slapped Kayla on her forehead, and we pulled Lucas away. 

"Damn bitch," we heard before we entered in the back of the hotel, where the paid off security guards making sure no one was there blocking our path. The cameras were shut off for fifteen minutes so we needed to dip right away.

Heading on the back elevator, Anthony pushed the floor number with the black glove he had on, and a few seconds later we were heading to the door.

"AHH Faster" we heard.

"Damn some bitch getting her guts fucked up" Tarell said making us all laugh.

"Facts, she getting that supreme hero shit" Anthony said doing a little doggy style stroke method.

"Ya'll niggas is fools, hurry up so I can be giving Kayla this light skin piece" Lucas said dapping me up, as I laughed.

Getting in front of their door, I stopped because something didn't feel right.

Tarell swiped the extra key, we had, and we slowly entered the door.

I continued hearing the screaming but they were low now, "Damn Japan, fuck" I heard making me stop and look at the boys, that had the same 'oh shit' face. 

I know they wasn't up in here fucking, I knew they wouldn't do me like that.

Lucas was the first to take a peek, and he turned back around so fast my nigga got whip flash.

"Okay, lets go" he whispered, as Tarell, and Anthony looked too agreeing, as they tried to get me to stop attempting to look. 

When I pushed them all off of me, making sure not to make any noise, like they would be able to hear over Karin, and Princess's moaning, I looked seeing Princess, and Chance in the missionary position, and Karin, and Malik side fucking.

I clenched my jaw. I didn't understand how they could do this shit to me, I never did them dirty.

"Bro we can just shoot, them, and dip" I looked over to Ant with his smart idea, but I wasn't thinking straight. 

"Nah let them finish" since all of them wasn't facing us, we spread out in the back of the room, me sitting on the dresser.

I saw Karin was about to cum soon, due to her eyes rolling back, as they did with me, when I was in her shit.

She ain't give a nigga play in weeks, and now she want to be on some grimey shit. With princess I was surprised, never thought she would do a nigga this dirty, we weren't together, but what was I really expecting from her, after what she pulled before.

"Fuck I'm cumming, you close bro?"

"I'm close nigga, damn Chyna" Malik answered, Chance making me look at Tarell who was closest to the light switch.

We made eye contact, I pounded my fist to my other hand signaling when they nut, and put my index finger down looking at the lights, telling him when they nutted to turn off the lights, he understood.

It was hard for me to see my niggas looking at both women who I loved bodies, but they did this shit to themselves. I watched as they shook their head in disgust, while I was focused on how P, and K was enjoying it.

"Ughhh" these niggas said, as they came at the same time, they was on some gay shit no lie.

I took a well needed blunt out, and lit it. As they exhaled, and got out of them I took a hit, then the lights went out.

"what the fuck" I heard one of them say, as I heard cuffs being unlocked.

"Dick was so good it turned the lights off." I think Chance said before saying he would get up, and turn them back on, and when he did, he froze.

"BOO" I said.

Malik jumped up from the bed, and Princess avoided contact staring at the ceiling.

Karin looked at me with sympathy.

"I told you something was up with these bitches man" that's all I had to hear before I took out my pistol with the silencer already ready, and shot Chance four times in the head, making his body jerk back in the bed.

His body did a shoulder lean.

Princess moved fast getting off the bed.

" Man please don't hurt me I got a little cousin I have to take care of-" Malik started, "I'll take care of her" I said before I shot him two times in between his eyes.

"Clean this shit up, there is seven minutes left" I said putting the gun down, and taking another hit on my blunt, getting ready to walk out.

"Jay" I heard Karin say.

I turned around, and stared at her as she tried to cover her naked body.

"Nah we done, and you" I pointed to Princess "you're dead to me" I pulled out eight stacks out of my pocket, splitting them equally giving both of them four.

"Have a good life" was the last thing I said walking out the room, getting on the elevator heading back out, taking off the mask.

Passing the van ignoring Kayla, and Crystal's worried looks, I wanted to walk, I threw the mask in the van, and continued.

Today was the day I promised myself I would never give my trust, love, or my all to another female besides my mom, and sister again.