Chapter 57

Omniscient POV:
As Malik, and Chance waited for the girls to finish in the bathroom, Chance still felt a way on the girl calling Japan, Princess.

He knew that name but he ain't wanna believe it was the same girl that was riding around with that nigga Jayceon.

Malik, and Chance use to ride with their childhood friend Derrick. It was only right if when he died they continued his little side business.
It was alright he thought, if anything he would get her cookie, and kill her after.

One thing with these two was pussy came first, second,money. Sometimes they would even put it before providing for their family.

"Ayo we gotta talk when they knock" Chance said lowly not trying to have the girls hear him. Malik raised his eyebrow, texting his little cousin Bianca back.

Her parents passed away in a fire, and ever since he's been taking care of her since she was sixteen, she was currently nineteen.

Malik, and Chance were good guys. Besides the fact that they treated certain women like dogs, and even hit a few, they're only death wish right now was messing with Jayceon.

They were honestly under estimating Jayceon. They saw him as the nigga who's always smoking blunts, and got lucky the one time and killed they friend.

"Nigga how you know they going to sleep after we fuck them? And about what" before Chance could even talk a text went through to Malik's phone as he started smiling like a idiot

Turning the phone around Chance saw the photo of Malik two days ago as they were in the club, looking like a strawberry ass nigga.

"I'm one sexy nigga" Malik said starting to feel himself.

Chance looked at the photo for a couple more seconds before scrunching his face up in disgust

"Nigga you gay" he said shaking his head, as Malik paid him no mind still feeling himself.
Chance started thinking about Japan, he honestly felt like something was wrong, but he would wait until he got some ass to say something.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Princess and Karin just finished putting on the black lingerie they had brought with them in their suitcase. They were both nervous, Princess a little more since the girl had called her name. 

Karin was hoping Princess didn't see clearly what happened with Malik,  honestly it was not her fault they had went to sit down on the first bed to talk, until Chance got a little touchy, and before she could even try to stop this kiss Japan, and Chance walked in.

She wondered if they didn't come in, would she have wanted to stop anyway, she was having second thoughts, but would be damned if she went out looking like she wasn't a rider for her man. 

Jumping out of her thoughts from her phone ringing, she read the text, saying the boys were heading upstairs in fifteen minutes.

"You ready?" Japan asked Chyna who nodded her head, and walked out the bathroom door, making sure to grab the handcuffs, and blindfold. 

Looking straight up at the two beautiful chocolate females that were now standing in front of them, Malik licked his plump lips, while Chance smiled letting his pearly white teeth, and dimples show.

Malik was the first to stand up, and head over to Chyna. He couldn't lie she was one of the baddest females he had seen in a minute, but that didn't stop him from taking a glance that was longer then intended at Japan. 

"Uh Uh, no touching" Chyna said raising her hand stopping Malik from trying to embrace her.

Sucking his teeth, waiting for her to say something else, she signaled for him to bend down, and kissed his lips, sliding her tongue in to add more sexiness. 

She slowly wrapped the blindfold onto his eyes, making him flinch. "Relax, I'm only gon' make you feel good papa" she said guiding him back to the bed. 

Japan on the other hand was already straddling Chance with the blindfold on, trying to get the cuffs on, while his hands where on her ass. 

Currently she was lonely it would not matter to anyone if she did anything, with anyone. Not paying attention to the fact that Chyna was in the room, she unzipped his pants, and wasted no time licking his shaft.

She started bobbing her head up, and down, only taking half his length.

"fuck" he mumbled, which only gave her the motivation to continue further.

Chyna did not want to do anything with Malik because she knew she had a boyfriend, but she knew that she had to do everything possible to keep this going. Rising above his body, and going to his face, she moved her thong, and took her seat on his lips. 

Immediately his tongue attacked her clit, leading her to moan instantly, not caring how loud she was.

This continued for a couple minutes, before she wanted to feel him inside her, turning around now doing a 69, she briefly looked over seeing Japan entering Chance's nine inch penis inside her, trying not to scream.

It wasn't long before she was entering Malik's inside her, only difference was, she did not give one fuck who heard her.

This was definitely not how this was suppose to go, and all thoughts about Jayceon left the room.

-----------