Chapter 10

Jayceon's POV:
Waking up to a bunch of screaming, I groaned annoyed at my interrupted sleep.

"BITCH WHY YOU ALL OVER MY MAN" Veronica screamed as I sighed.

"BITCH YOU BETTER LOWER YOUR VOICE IN MY DAMN HOUSE YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP. WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL HERE AND PLEASE TELL ME HOE HOW I'M ALL OVER YOUR MAN." Princess screamed making me sit up.
"YOU HAD H-"

"HOE I TOLD YOU TO LOWER YOUR VOICE. YELL AGAIN IN MY HOUSE OR DISRESPECT ME YOUR ASS GETTING DRAGGED" Princess stated with the vein in her forehead poking out with her hands balled up.

Veronica takes a deep breath, "you had his arm wrapped around you. Like he don't want you bitch."

Anthony, Crystal, and I stare at each other. I didn't see Derrick so I guess he went home because we got school today. On a serious note I know Veronica heard Princess say disrespect her one more time and your getting dragged. I definitely can't save her from this one.

Next thing I know Princess takes a handful of V's hair and walks out the room with her screaming. We all jump up and follow her, as they headed to the middle of the living room.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I lay my hands on you, just go back to your house with your dad and that lady you call a hoe."

"Well at least I have a dad. Your dumbass dad was running the streets and got shot the fuck up. Now you have no one, your mom is not here so you by yourself , and your so called friends have their own lives to worry about . No one wants you Princess you're a nobody, people only know you because of a man that's not even here anymore. I bet Jayceon is only your friend because he feels bad," Veronica stated, and I saw a tear fall from Princess's face.

I couldn't take this shit anymore.

"Hell no who the fuck you think you are my nigga. Do you have any respect! How do you talk about someone's dead father like that. Then start making false accusations like what the hell. You are really blowing my mind right now because you have the nerve to tell someone they are a nobody and everything but you are just someone I use to get my dick wet. You're nothing but the school's hoe. Like I sell drugs too, so does Ant what are you trying to say that running the streets gets you dead which in most cases it do, but we trying to make a living. Shut your ass up and get the fuck out, and were over stupid ass broad," I said as she looks at me sad walking over to me.
"Baby pleas-" she started before Crystal jumped in front of her. "I suggest you get the fuck out before I put my foot up your ass."

Veronica heads to the door but turns around and stares at me with regret.

"Fuck you looking at get the hell out with your thot ass," Anthony roared as she hurried out the door. We all look at Princess, and she just turns around and says "get out."

We all look at each other but understand she needs time processing all of that. We grab our stuff from upstairs and start heading out. Being that there is still school today we was just gonna see each other there.
All I know is that I'm single now, and that this shit happened way too early, and should have never happened in the first place.

Princess's POV:
Everyone left and I couldn't help to feel empty. My dad, and I were so close before he died, so to here someone say something like that about him just cut me deep. No one knows except Jay how many times I tried to commit suicide just because all I want is to be with him again. I wanted to hit that bitch so bad for saying that but I just felt so weak that I couldn't.

Remembering that there is school today I get up, do my hygiene, putting no make up on, and get dressed in my black Nike sweatsuit and black and white rosches. Grabbing my phone and bag I walk out my house.
Twenty minutes later I arrive at school and go to my locker getting ready for my classes.
From the corner of my eyes I see Crystal walking up to me.
"Hey P, you okay?"

I didn't respond.
"P?"
Nothing was what she was going to get from me.
"Okay, I know you probably don't want to talk, but we're all worried about you. The boys wanted to come over here too but I practically had to threaten them to stay over there."
I still didn't say anything.

She sighed before saying "Just call me when you're ready."
She walks away. It's not like I'm mad at them I just want to be left alone.

The whole day consist of me doing my work then laying my head down on the desk and listening to music with my headphones when I was done with my work.

When school was over Derrick came walking over to me.
"Hey, thanks for letting me stay over last night."
I just shook my head, and continued walking to my car.
"Wait, are you okay?"
I shook my head again.
He stopped me from walking by standing in front of me.
"Well if you're okay let me see you smile."
I did nothing.
"Oh come on, it's easy you just do this" he said before smiling showing his perfect set of white teeth.
That smile makes me melt.
I showed no emotion still, but then he came closer to me and started tickling my sides.

I couldn't help but laugh and continuously say stop. He finally stopped "that's that smile I wanted to see."
I broke out into a big kool-aid smile, letting him break me.
"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" He asked me making me smile even more, not thinking that was possible.
"Yea you can. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at six for dinner."
"Okay see you then."

Staring at me he smiled coming down to my level kissing my cheek, before walking away .
Continuing my stroll, I came to a stop seeing Ant, Crys, and Jay staring at me.
"So, you can talk to him but you can't talk to us. Better yet me your supposedly best friend." Jay questioned looking hurt making me shake my head.

"Jay, it's not even like that"

"Nah you good," he scoffed not letting me explain walking away while Anthony followed like a dog. Crystal frowned a little before saying she would text me walking away.

Nodding my head slowly I get in my car beginning to drive home.

I know he wasn't that mad but I can't help but feel like I did something I wasn't suppose to do.
I should have just talked to them, better yet him. He has done nothing but help me the many times I was going through things with this. That's my mother fucking best friend. I'm so stupid. I guess being quiet only creates more problems for me.