Chapter 32

Jay POV:

Mad group of girls already fought one passed out from the heat. It's Crystals turn then Princess's. Crystal is fighting a girl from Tiana's group, and Kayla is after Princess fighting someone from Veronica's.

Crystal walked over to Anthony, and gave him a kiss. I looked over at my baby, admiring her looks. Picking her up twirling her around she laughed uncontrollably like a little girl holding on to me like I was gonna drop her. I put her down and said "thank you "she nodded knowing I was talking about my mom and sister. She might have not helped with everything but letting them sleep in her bed, and not waste money on a hotel meant a lot to me.

 "Babygirl be careful when you fight Tiana, but beat that bitch up " she smiled
"You be careful when you fight .... who are you fighting ?" She asked curiously since I never told her.

"I'm fighting this dudes brother who I have captive in the basement of the trap. The deal is if he wins I let his brother go if I win he stays ." I said.

She nodded putting her hand over her eyes to block the sun.
The bell rung signaling Crystal was about to fight, the girl Savannah.

Crystal walked up to her, and the girl smiled. Crystal rolled her eyes decking her in the face not wasting any time. The girl punched her back and they started going at it.

Three minutes later Savannah was on the floor, screaming she couldn't take anymore, Crystal laughed and she was titled the winner of the fight.

It was Princess's turn and I gave her a quick kiss.

Princess handed me her diamond necklace with a cross on it her dad gave her, which she rarely took off. She walked over to Tiana, and they waited for the bell.

Princess POV:
I walked over to her, the crowd started yelling hyping everything up, and I could tell she was feeling herself.

"You really ready to be embarrassed? " she asked making me look at her like she was crazy, she was acting like I ain't fuck her up several times already.

"Tiana you ever find out who did that shit to your house, and car ?" I ask

"No, why?" she replied with her eyebrow up.
I walked up to her, where I was close to her face. Centimeters away, the crowd made "ooou" noises. "See bitch what you fail to realize, is the bitch that fucked your shit up is smart. You know what I found out a couple days ago, is that you and your friend Claire had a plan to get me away from Jayceon. We see how that worked out. He left you, and now you have no house, no furniture, and no clothes .... damn I wish you luck " I said before the bell rung making me swing at her.

She punched me back, but I turned us over making me go on top of her sending punches left to right. She tried to reach for my hair but I got up and kicked her in the stomach before she could. I was about to kick her again until she cried out " Ahhh my baby."

I looked behind me to see Jayceon with a shocked reaction.
"Y-You're pregnant?" I asked feeling light headed.

She nodded and the teachers walked up to her helping her up. Her family rushed down to her, and I just started walking in the school. When I reached the bathroom I locked the door, and just sat on the floor feeling myself about to cry.

I couldn't believe that Jayceon could be having a child. It felt unreal. I wanted to go home but I knew I couldn't. I wiped my face, and walked out the bathroom seeing Jayceon sitting on the floor with his hands on his face. I walked in between his legs and bent down wrapping my hands around his neck. I put my face in his neck, as he rubbed my back.

" It can't be my baby " he said
I looked up wiping my tears " what" I said.
" I used a condom every time, you the only girl I haven't wore a condom with " he said

"You sure?" 
He nodded smiling, I started kissing his face " thank you , thank you " I kept repeating.

He laughed, and put my necklace around my neck again. I knew condoms broke all the time but why would she fight if she was really pregnant anyway?

We got up, and walked back to the field "I would have still been your rider" I said

" I know" he said flashing his million dollar smile that gave me butterflies.