Chapter 24

Princess POV:
It was finally Casey's birthday, I had exactly one hour to get ready to help Ms. Tasha set up decorations in the backyard, and help with cooking. 
I took a quick shower, flat ironed my hair and put it into two messy buns. I got dressed in a mustard sweater dress and put my vans on, adding my choker, hoop earrings, and sunglasses.
I did my makeup, and put my phone on the dresser pressing the timer for five seconds to take a photo. I ran to the bed and posed.
*
*

Ten minutes of picture taking, I looked through the ugly ones, and deleted them. I only liked the first one I took. I sent it to my mom, Jay, and posted it on Instagram.

I went downstairs seeing Ms. Tasha making potato salad. She looked up from the bowl and smiled. "Good morning daughter in law."

I laughed. "Ms. Tasha, you know I am not your daughter in law, and your son has a whole girlfriend." I replied.

"Why do you keep calling me Ms. Tasha, it's mom. She won't be around much longer either, you have my permission to be extremely mean to her because child I know Casey will. You already got your boyfriend to go, now make this thot go too."

"It don't work like that, plus Jayceon is happy ... we don't want each other. " I forced myself to say.

"You're telling me you don't want my son ?"

I didn't respond I just stared at her, she looked at me and said "That's what I thought ... you know Princess sometimes ...us women have to do things we don't wanna do to get out men.... "

She picked up a potato and started cutting it.

"Now I'ma good Christian woman so I'm not saying do anything that will get someone hurt" she smiled "but do what you gotta do," she finished.

Putting down the knife she looked at me to see if I understood. Nodding my head at her I started thinking.

Now I'm not a evil person, but it was like that was all I had to hear. Like I've been waiting to hear that. I snapped out of it and started helping her cook.

*
*
*
Two hours later we were done and people started showing up.

Casey pulled me to the side and asked me to to take a photo of her outside.

I took it and more friends and family were showing up.
Make Love by Gucci Mane and Nicki Minaj blasted outside as fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen year old children and adults were dancing.

I haven't talked to Jayceon at all today but he was all boo'd up with his girl. I rolled my eyes and watched him and his cousins record a video to the part of the song where Gucci mane says "king of the streets, and when these suckas see me , they should bow to my feet and kiss the ground underneath ."

I mentally nodded my head because that was a good part of the song he should be rapping to. I grabbed a drink and started drinking. Then my bitch Nicki came on and you know me, a bitch was super turnt at a fourteen year old birthday. Casey, and other girls came up to me dancing with me.

Ooooooohhhh, oh you the qu-e-e-e the queen of this here ? * I sung twerking*
One platinum plaque , album flopped , bitch where?
Hahhaa ahhh
I took two bars off just to laugh
You see , silly rabbit , to be the queen of rap
You gotta sell records , you gotta get plaques
S, plural like the S on my chest

Me and Jay made eye contact and I sung
Now sit your dumb ass down
You got a F on your test

After the song I sat my happy go lucky ass down and talked to a few of Casey's guest.

*
*
I went inside for a while, because I was tired of talking.
I grabbed a apple off the kitchen fruit bowl and took a knife and sliced it.

Tiana came in and sat on the kitchen stool looking at me.

Looking at her outfit she looked cute, but this girl had a staring problem

"You gonna say something? " I asked before stuffing my face with a apple.

"Nah" she responded.

I nodded and looked outside and made contact with Ms. Tasha who gave me that 'I'ma mind my business, but you know what you have to do look'

 Tasha who gave me that 'I'ma mind my business, but you know what you have to do look'

I turned back to Tiana.

"How are you and Jay so far?  I asked biting a piece of the cut up apple.

"Were good no complaints. I think I'm starting to fall in love with him" she said making me choke on my apple.

I drink some of my drink and tried to process what she said.
"Remember a long time ago when you said me and you should fight at the Bash Down? I think that would be a good idea right about now. " I said

I licked the juice off the knife and waited for her response.

She laughed, " I would love that. "

A couple minutes later we were called back outside to see Casey open her gifts.  The girl got a bunch of things, but I couldn't focus on that.

I watched as Tiana was laughing on Jayceon's lap. I knew it was wrong but I wanted that to be me. Call me crazy or whatever, but I will definitely be crazy for him
-------------------------------------------------------