Gentleman!

He put his hand in front of me. It took me a time to understand. I accepted his hand hesitantly. He pulled me out of the car gently and closed the door.

I looked around and excitement ran in my veins. I turned to Arash who was looking at me softly. I grinned at him.

“Seriously!” I beamed at him.

He laughed at me and pulled me with him to the big farm house. I let him pull me where he wanted me to take.

There was a big garden and between this garden was a beautiful two storey farm house. There was also a large pond twenty feet away with the ducks swimming in it.

You could see a stable at the distance. I turned back to the farm house and noticed there was a giant tree in the garden, right side of the farm house. On the giant tree was swing.

In few minutes we both stood in front of the door of farm house. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled a key out.

He unlocked the door with his key and pushed the door opened. He stood aside and motioned me to enter. I entered inside and looked at the beautiful smile yet modern, stylish yet elegant, at the same time, interior.

“Wow!” I mumbled in awe.

“Beautiful!” I heard him mumbling under his breath.

“Yeah!” I agreed.

But little did I knew we both were referring different things. I turned to Arash who was looking at me with a foreign emotion, which I never saw in his eyes.

“Feel free to roam around in the house. I will be back in fifteen minutes,” He said and went out of the house.

I looked around the house and sighed happily. I started my tour and roamed around. I looked at each other and even in the attic which was decorated with fairy lights. I turned the switch of fairy lights on.

The whole attic illuminated with the golden lights. There was a small mattress on the floor, near by the small window.

I sat on the mattress and looked out through the window. From the window back side of the farm house was showed.

I felt a presence behind me. I tensed when I felt my back pressed against a solid and hard surface.

“You are enjoying,” I heard Arash whispering.

“Yeah!”

I breathed out and relaxed. I twisted my body to look at him. But I forgot there was half an inch distance between us. Our lips almost touching each other.

I looked in his eyes through my eyelashes then back at his lips. I remembered the feeling of his lips on mine. For an unknown reason I wanted to feel them again.

Here you, Mirha! Stop with these dirty and naughty thoughts!

I was telling myself but my mind was somewhere else. To my disappointment, he put a distance between us and moved away. The air around us turned thick and awkward.

“Lunch!” He said clearing his throat and breaking the awkwardness.

He placed the pasta between us and handed me fork. We both ate in silence, only the sound of our forks hitting together few times and the chripering of birds were heard.

When we both were done he stood up and picked the empty box of pasta in one hand and gave me his hand to stand up. I put my hand in his hand and stood up.

He intertwined our hands together and pulled me down with him carefully from the attic. I followed him to the kitchen and pulled my hand out of grip.

He threw the box in the bin and forks in the sink to wash them while I moved towards the refrigerator for the water. I pulled the bottle out of the refrigerator and filled the glass.

I drank the water and gave him the glass to wash. He washed the glass and put it back in the rack. He dried his hands and grabbed my hand again. He pulled me out of the house with him.

I followed him to the back of the house. He stopped which caused me to stop. A man in his late thirties came in our view. I watched as Arash and the man exchanged few words.

The man turned around and went away from us. I gasped when I saw a kite in Arash hands. I looked up at him who had a small smile playing on his lips.

“Have you ever flew the kite?” He asked handing me the role of thick thread of the kite.

“No. But isn't it dangerous? What if this thread have a chemical to cut the finger?” I asked him looking down at the role of thread.

“It is chemical free. It is made in front of my most trusted man,” He said standing in front of me with kite in his hands.

He held kite in his hand and left it in the air. He quickly came to me when the kite flew. He stood behind me and taught me how to fly it.

“Oh My God!”

I yelled in excitement when Arash let me to fly it alone.

“This soft and change behavior of mine is also new to me,” I heard him saying.

I looked at him who was giving me a slight smile. I turned back to look at the kite with a same smile playing on my lips but it widened slowly.

Whatever happened to the old Arash but I didn't want him to go back his old self and gave me his cold shoulders. If it was a dream then I was happy to spend the rest of my life in this dream.

. . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

After a long time. I know!😬

So how is the chapter?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!