The couple listened to the words of advice from Professor Jung, with So-Hyun in particular smiling at Go-Ara's failed attempt to embarrass her.

After greeting the other members and answering questions from the guests, they made their way out. They had planned to meet So-Hyun's mother tonight and Seung-Ho insisted to drive to her house, but she was apprehensive. She had spoken to Seung-Ho about her recent issue with getting into cars and he was more than understanding, even helping her try and overcome it. They would practice just sitting in his car and getting into the bus at the times she felt confident enough.

Seung-Ho held her hand on their drive to her house, trying to distract her with music and small talk which she appreciated. When they arrived, So-Hyun pulled Seung-Ho in a direction that wasn't to their house.

"Where are we going?" He questioned.

"You'll see."

They entered a white building filled with people and families that were either crying or smiling walked in and out. Seung-Ho looked to So-Hyun and he instantly knew where they were. "So-Hyun-ah are you sure?" He asked.

"You'll have to meet him one day, why not today? You can't meet my mum without meeting my father." She smiled and when they got to the spot that her father occupied, So-Hyun introduced them and Seung-Ho immediately payed his respects.

"Abeonim, I'm Yoo Seung-Ho, the man that's dating your daughter... I hope you don't find it rude that I came empty handed like this, next time I'll be sure to bring something. So-Hyun tells me you like pears, I'll bring some for you next time. Abeonim, please allow me to date your daughter and please watch over us, I'll do my best to make her happy." He finished with a deep bow.

Turning to So-Hyun who was on the verge of tears, he pulled her into a hug. "Thank you for letting me meet him". Seung-Ho stepped aside, allowing her to spend time with her father before they left. When she finished, they walked hand in hand to her house, with So-Hyun reminding Seung-Ho of the ways he could win over her mother.

When they arrived at her house Seung-Ho was nervous, he looked to So-Hyun who was trying to stifle her laughter. "You'll be fine" she eased. "Now, kiss." She ordered, and he more than willingly obeyed, planting a soft kiss on her lips before stepping aside as she unlocked the front door.

Her mother had set up everything for her annual family birthday meal. Everything was the same as usual, the same red velvet cake and party balloons - the only new thing being the addition of Seung-Ho. Within all of 5 minutes, her mother had Seung-Ho on her dining table on the hot seat, starting off with the basics such as his occupation, his family and his intentions with So-Hyun.

"You're not particularly on the young side, so do you have any plans of marrying my daughter?" Her mother flatlined.

"Mum!" So-Hyun exclaimed trying to get her mother to not go down that route but was surprised to hear Seung-Ho's confident answer.

"Yes." He affirmed "Whenever So-Hyun is ready and with your blessing, Eommoni, if I may call you that I would like to spend the rest of my life with your daughter. That's if So-Hyun wants to marry me anyway..."

Oh God.

"What if I don't give my blessing?" Her arms now crossed, and she gave him a look that let him know that this was a test of some sorts.

"Then I will try my hardest and fight until the day you will accept me as your son in-law." Seung-Ho countered, still not wavering.

"Is that so?" She hummed in acknowledgement.

Just when Seung-Ho thought he was able to breathe Da-Reum, So-Hyun's younger brother came into the kitchen with suspicion in his eyes. "What do you want to do with my Noona?"