THE WEIGHT OF LIVING

~Chapter song: Bernard Park 'Dirt'~

"Seonsaengnim, this is it right?" she spoke softly into his chest

"This is what?" he asked

"The risks attached" she whispered.

"Maybe" He replied honestly.

So-Hyun lifted her head off his chest to look at her Professor. She hadn't taken the time to look at him during their previous encounters, because she'd always felt the need to avoid looking at him too long but looking at him now she didn't know what she had been so shy of. In her eyes he looked like a teddy bear.

What is this? This feeling in my stomach?

She couldn't stop it, this warm and fuzzy feeling that was growing inside. Her original plan was to let Professor Seung-Ho see how boring she is and hoped that he'd leave her alone, but what is this? Why does she feel like she's set herself in for a trap? Her mind was telling her to abort this plan, but why were her hands still holding him and why was she liking it. She can't be doing this, she shouldn't be doing this. She searches his eyes for confirmation that he might be having the same thoughts as her, but his eyes weren't wavering. They were fixed on hers.

"So-Hyun-ah" He whispered

"Seonsaengnim"

"So-Hyun-ah" He whispered again. "I like calling your name like this. Not So-Hyun haksaeng or So-Hyun-ssi, but So-Hyun-ah" he added shyly.

"S-seonsaengnim... Are you always this cheesy?" she asked with genuine curiosity, breaking the mood.

"Only with you" He grinned "Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

She checked the time on the clock behind him and saw that it was already 10:30pm. Where did the time go?

"Seonsaengnim, you have a class to teach tomorrow which I have to attend" She reminded him "I think you should rest and teach properly"

"Are you worrying about me?" He asked with a smile

"No, I'm worrying about myself. If you don't teach properly then what am I to do?" she said breaking away from his embrace not noticing his faded smile.

"Okay, I'll walk you to the door"

~Ding Dong~

They both froze at the sound of the doorbell.

So-Hyun looked up at Professor Seung-Ho and mouthed whether he was expecting someone.

~Ding Dong~

"Where's the toilet, I need to hide" She said in panic.

"Why do you need to hide?" He asked upset

~Ding Dong~

"Seonsaengnim" she gestured between the two of them "Does this look like a normal situation to you?"

He sighed and reluctantly took her to the bathroom under the staircase, but he didn't like the sound of it locking. "I'm coming" He called as he ran towards the front door.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to see... "Go-Ara Seonsaengnim?"

"Yah what's with the Seonsaengnim? Since when? What happened to Noona?" She teased as she held him in a choke-hold. "Why did you take so long to open the door?"

"A-ah... Noona what are you doing here?"

Noona? Seonsaengnim? So-Hyun pondered as she sat on the toilet worried.