Chapter 여덟

You tugged your school uniform closer to your shivering body as you walked home, hoping that it's long and yet thin sleeves might allow for a bit of warmth. Normally you'd be grumbling to yourself and cursing the school's poor decisions regarding women's clothes.

However hard you tried to focus on the comeback, you kept coming back to these 7 boys. They were so fascinating. Your eyes naturally drifted to the beautifully drawn designs along your slender hands, reminding you of the one called Suga. They were all so different to you, it was almost like they were on another place of existence. And yet, in a strange way you felt as though you knew them already. 

You were so distracted by the thought of them that you crossed the street without looking both ways, almost getting hit by a car as you waltzed into the road. You shouted in surprise as they honked at you and you had to refrain from yelling in response. It was your fault, after all.

The rest of the walk home was quick and uneventful. You threw open your front door and sped to your room, shouting a hello to your mother who was in the kitchen. Without wasting a second, you opened your laptop and....nothing. 

It wouldn't turn on. 

For a moment, you panicked before remembering that it had run out of battery from you shit-posting about the comeback all morning.

Worth it, you thought as you pulled grabbed your charging chord and pulled it in. After a minute, the screen lit up and you were finally able to go to youtube and listen to the long-awaited comeback. 

Concept photos, music videos, new hair colors, it was the whole ordeal. And you loved every minute of it. However, every couple minutes your mind would stray back to the art club. You groaned, just wanting to be able to focus on the members of the band. 

After a while, you managed to forget the boys and really get into the comeback. You slept happy that night, with the new songs playing softly through your earbuds and the members on your mind.

so, uh
sorry? I know I said I'd focus on this one but I really wanted to just attack my other story,
Things of Little Importance. It's a Hoseok fanfiction, and I managed to finish it. 

so nowwwww I'll focus on this book. Promise.
all my love ♡