Surprises and Friends

It has been 3 weeks when I found out that I had won the position and now we were practicing at my house for our special concert that we basically know nothing about. Finally we had a break and the manager of the company standed on the stage and said.

“okay everyone well we all have been working hard for a special concert right ya”

“yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!”

“well the concert is the Summertime Ball.”

“WWWWWWoooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Well and the one luck person that gets full credit for the song that he or she choreographed  is Amanda”

Everyone clapped and the manager pointed me to come and join him on stage.

I walked to the stage and he said, “your dance for Bebe Bonita will be presented with Chino y Nacho themselves.”

I did a little scream and they said that for today the dancing was over and that we will practice the dance tomorrow.

“anyone wanna stay at my house for a little while.”

“no Amanda we gotta get home.”

Almost everyone said that except for my best friend Edward or as I called him Eddie.

We had a race to the house Eddie was in track so he beat me.

“do you want something I was going to make some Nachos for lunch would you like some.”

“ya amanda where’s your bathroom for I could shower.”

I walked him into the guest room and showed him the bathroom.

I ran to my room to take a quick shower.

The after that I ran downstairs.

Eddie was already downstairs.

“I thought you were making Nachos”

“well I had to shower also.”

I made the ground beef and cut the veggies.

He made the cheese while I made the avocado.

He started to serve the chips.

I started to put on the cheese and the tomatos.

He added the lettuce, avocado, and the sour cream.

Then the guys came home. All of them.