Going to the Eiffel Tower with Harry Styles

Harry’s POV

Whoa this girl is really pretty I can’t believe that she is Simon’s daughter. She doesn’t look anything like him except for the nose.

And she wasn't like any of the girls that I meet before her like from a different planet even different from most American girl

Her clothes were simple jeans, tank top ,and some converse, her hair was wavy  she had little curls in them also and her smile is just so vibrant she was always smiling like if there was a part of her that is kept hidden and she was trying really hard trying to hide it.

And it works.

I stopped first at the Eiffel tower.

She got out of the car and was just amazed you could see it in her eyes how well she admired it

She said, “you know that every single monument is based on the Egyptian monuments so every time you see a monument your seeing part of Egyptian industrial history and it will never be let go."

Whoa and she's smart too well anyway all the guys are going to be all over here.

"Well are we going in there or are you just going to stand there thinking", she said

Well I know she's going to have a blast in England.

She took picture a lot of them and then she asked a random stranger to take a picture of her and me.

She was so kind and when another tourist asked her to take a picture of her and her family she said that she loved to so she took the picture and they tried to give her money she refused to take she just it I’m happy to take the picture for you and that she would have asked if you wanted me take the picture so all of you guys would be in it.

The family admired her and her kindness a lot.