A Swim and A Kiss

Amanda’s POV

When Doctor Who was over I went to the kitchen the guys were still there.

“hey boys do you guys wanna go take a swim.”

“Amanda we just finished eating and you wanna go take a swim and you’re not dressed”, harry said

“what you think I’m wearing under this robe”

“I thought you wear naked”, harry said

I looked at him as if he were crazy, “well whatever I guessed I’m going by myself”

I started walking when I started hearing footsteps and then I heard and then someone screamed wait up I turned around Nathan was running and striping down to his boxers.

“you ready to take a dive”, Nathan said

“only if you could catch me first”

I ran and jumped into the pool.

Nathan was right behind I started laughing.

When he came up he grabbed me and pulled me down to the bottom of the floor.

I started squirming but it was no use he was holding me super tight he pulled me towards him and started kissing me. I fell into the kissed and started kissing him back when someone jumped in the pool. Nathan let me go and I jumped up and catched my breath I see Harry looking at me the he went towards me and said, “are you okay”

“Ya I’m fine”

Nathan came up after 30 seconds and started to smile at me

I returned the smile.

After that all the guys joined in we stayed in the pool until 5 o clock when I started noticing I was getting sunburned so I went upstairs and took a shower.

I put on some tight blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and went downstairs.