CHOICE 28 - A Mother's Affection

AN-Dont play the music yet!
_________________________

Three days later,
Morning,
At the hospital...

Midoriya's POV

My eyes flutter opened when I heard voices of people chatting. The first thing I saw was white blueish ceilings which I could assume I was in hospital. I slowly turned my head to my left side where the voices came from and to my surprise, I saw Touya chatting with MOM leisurely.

NANI?! WHEN DID THEY--?! AM I DEAD?! NANI?!

I panickally sat up myself on the bed, startling my MOM and Touya. "I-Izuku my baby! You're awake!" Mom cried out while hugging me tightly, relieved to see me finally awoke from my slumber. I hugged her back in delight. "Mom, I missed you!" I said in pure happiness. "I missed you to, sweetie." Mom stroked my hair kindly.

My eyes darted to Touya who was grinning at me. Mom slowly let me go, she still cried in happiness though. I shifted my eyes to her and then Touya, signing either of them to explain the situation.

Mom chuckled at my clueless face. "I'll leave you two here. Touya, take good care of my daughter, okay." Mom told Touya, patting his shoulder before excusing herself to leave the room.

I then stared at Touya long, raising my left eyebrow at him. "Care to explain, Touya?" I said as I crossed my arms in my chest. Touya chuckled mockingly at me, happy to see me got teased. "On the first day I came to visit you, I saw your mother sitting next to your hospital bed. She was surprised to see me and asked me who am I so I told her I was your boyfriend." Touya explained, smirking at me along the way.

"Your mother is so open-minded that I easily got along with her. I'm glad she approved me as your boyfriend. She even accept me even though I'm a former villain." Touya chuckled happily but I only remained silent. "M-Mom knew you were A villain?" I questioned him. Touya nodded at me quietly.

"I thought... I thought the heroes sent you to the prison. I'm glad you are here..." I muttered worriedly yet I felt so relieved Touya was here. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you, baby." Touya assured me with a warm smile. He nuzzled his nose with mine, showing his affection to me.

"But how can you stay here...? Should not the heroes... A-And the other villains-- "

"Endeavor proved me innocent at the court so I escaped punishment. And I was put under his custody." Touya announced unenthusiastically. My jaws dropped while my eyes went wide in shock. "E-Endeavor did...?" I looked at him in disbelief. He nodded to me. "So, that's mean--"

"No, the society didn't know about me being his son. I asked him to keep it secret. I don't want to ruin his career as a hero." Touya cut me off.

"And I'm living apart with him. My other siblings excluding Shouto still didn't know about me since I'm not ready yet to meet them." Touya sighed long.

W-Wow. I never expected Endeavor will defend him... So he has changed now. I'm glad he is much nicer and kinder than before.

"As for the other villains... They all were sent to this special prison call Tartarus. League of Villains... Is finally defeated, Izuku." Touya smiled slightly at me. He seemed very happy that he was finally free from the villains.

"And about Doctor... Don't worry. I told the heroes the truth and they gave a proper burial for him. He is resting in peace now, Izuku." Touya's words really hit me hard. Tears leaked out of my eyes as I was sobbing in sorrow.

Touya wrapped both his arms around my shoulders, giving me comfort to calm me down. "I-It's fine Touya. I can accept it now." I smiled at him slightly.