CHOICE 03 - Bad Day

A few hours later...
Nighttime,Dabi's room...

Midoriya's POV

I was sitting on the floor in front of an angry Dabi who was sitting on the bed.I looked down,trying to avoid eye contact with Dabi.

Dabi folded his arms and glared at me deadly.His stomach was wrapped with bandages."I'm sorry,Dabi..." I muttered for the tenth time.

"What? That's it? Just a sorry?" Dabi said in irritation."You broke my ribs and this is your only apology? Sorry?!" He raised his voice.

I began to grow scared of Dabi.My body trembled in fear and sweats poured heavily.

"B-But–"

"No more excuse--Argh!" Dabi suddenly groans.He held his stomach in pain."D-Dabi?" I started to panic.

Dabi looked like he was in pain.I got up and sat next to him. "Ugh,dammit..." Dabi cursed weakly.

"Y-You need to rest,okay?" I said but Dabi only stayed quiet.I held his shoulders and pushed him to lay himself on the bed.

I pulled the blanket and covered Dabi's muscular body until it reached his shoulder. Dabi didn't fight back at all.

"L-Look,I'm really sorry,okay? I will make some soup for you." I said but Dabi didn't say anything. I sighed long and got up from his bed.

I was about to exit the room when out of the blue something pulled me back. I fell on the bed. My face was facing Dabi.

"D-Dabi?Why did y–"

"Shut up,Greeny." Dabi cut me off. He placed his hands on my waist and cuddled me."I don't want your stupid soup. I want you to sleep with me as your punishment." Dabi said and I swore I just felt he smirked at me.

"What?! That's the only thing I won't do!" I defied. What did he just think?! I wasn't a prostitute.

Dabi smirked at me again and he moved his hand to my shoulder."Why not? I'm your caretaker after all. We've to be together the whole time." Dabi said in seductive tone and my face heated up.

"P-Please Dabi.Anything but that. Please...not my body..." I begged.My tears streamed down like waterfall.

Dabi suddenly laughed out loudly.His eyes became teary due to laughing a lot."What's so funny?" I pouted.

"Who said I want your fat body,kid? I'm just asking you to sleep with me,moron." Dabi explained between laughter.He got up from the bed.

My face turned as red as Kirishima-kun's hair.It wasn't because of his explanation,but because he called me fat."What's wrong,Greeny? Are you thinking of naughty things? You're such a bad girl." Dabi teased me and then laughed again.

My face became redder due to anger and embarrassment.I took the pillow and smacked Dabi repeatedly."Oi! Stop! Are you going to hurt me again?!" Dabi warned me and I quickly recovered my sense.

"Oh no,sorry Dabi!" I apologized again.How many time it was already?My eyes became teary.

Dabi's POV

Dang,this girl was so fun to be teased to! I couldn't stop laughing! Her expressions were priceless!

How long had it been since I had laughed so much like this actually?

Greeny was blushing madly.She suddenly grabbed the pillow and smacked me with it again.

"Oi! Stop! Are you going to hurt me again?!" I scolded her. Honestly,I was pretending.It didn't hurt at all and it was funny to see her getting mad and blushing madly like this.