CHOICE 20 - Secret Scheme Reveal

In the room...

Dabi's POV

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked Doctor eagerly yet I felt a bit worried. Doctor bit his bottom lips, seemed very hesitated to talk about it. "This is bad. Midoriya is on her breaking point right now." He announced, making me sweated a lot.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked him nervously. "Her heartbeat is a bit unstable. Sometime it is slow, sometime it is fast. I know it's weird that she looks just fine outside but not the inside." Doctor shook his head, stressed about Midoriya's unexpected bad condition.

"At this rate, if she uses her power again... You know what will happen, right?" Doctor stared at me with serious eyes. I gulped in fear.

She will...lose her humanity.

"I bet she felt the pain in her chest but keep it secret from us. Can you ask her how she is feeling right now?" Doctor asked me, hoping that I would do it. His favor sounded a bit strange. "I can do it... But why don't you ask her yourself?" I questioned, raising my left eyebrow in confusion.

"If I'm the one who do it, I can't force it out of her mouth. That girl hasn't fully trust me yet." Doctor exclaimed, obviously annoyed with me since I asked him lots of question.

I only nodded to him and then walked to Izuku slowly. Izuku noticed me and quickly lifted her head up, a small smile yet it seemed fake plastered on her face. She looked like she was fighting something painful.

"Izuku, are you okay, sweetie?" I looked at her in worried. Izuku smiled painfully. "N-Not really. My chest is hurting me..." She conplains, voice sounded a bit croaky.

Doctor then approached us, eyes filled with concern and extreme fear. "Midoriya, can I ask you something?" He began asking all of sudden. Izuku looked at him confusedly but still nodded weakly, permitting him to ask her.

"Do you remember me?" Doctor nervously aired his question, looking into Izuku's half-lidded green forest eyes. "Remember...you...?" Izuku muttered weakly,eyeing him from head to toe.

"I'm...not sure..." Izuku answered in disappointment. Doctor shifted his eyes to look at me. "I see. Anyway, you have to rest longer. Take these tablets if you ever feel pain in your chest." Doctor handed over to Izuku a small platic filled with tablets.

Izuku observed the contains in distrust and cautious. "Don't worry, Izu. He is trustworthy." I assured her along with a small smile. "If you say so..." Izuku gave in, turning her head to look at Doctor. "Thanks, Doctor. Sorry for suspecting you." Izuku apologized in guilty.

"No problem. Well, it's necessary for you to feel anxious with me. I'm a villain after all. Not for long though." Doctor said, a smile cracked on his wrinkled face.

"Tablets, huh... Is my condition that bad?" Izuku asked, worried expression plastered on her beautiful. "You'll be better once you take your medicine." Doctor smiled reassuringly at her.

"I get it..." Izuku agreed with him eventually, standing up to get ready to leave the room. "Thanks again, Doctor." Izuku bowed to him respectfully. I bowed to him too, then followed Izuku from behind to leave the room.

Izuku opened the door, leaving the room first. "Ah, Dabi. One more thing." Doctor called me again. I turned my body facung him. "What is it--"

"ARGH!"

I was shocked to hear an extremely loud scream from outside the room.

That voice... Izuku!

I rushed out of the room, onky to witness Izuku was laying on the floor weakly, unconcious. "Izuku!" I ran to her in panic. I held her body in my arm, shaking her but no respond.

All villains' eyes were on me but I ignored them. I heard Shigaraki let out evil chuckles. I raised up my head and glared at him deadly. "What is the meaning of this, Shigaraki?!" I yelled at him angrily.

Shigaraki suddenly took out something from his pocket. Surprisingly, it was my phone!

Damn it, why did I have to be clumsy right now of all tire?! I should haven't leave my phone upstairs just now!

"This chick stole your phone and call her buddy last night. So I'm going to teach her a lesson for betraying us." Shigaraki explained, voice sounded very husky and deep. My eyes widened in shock.

I can't believe he will find out now! But why he didn't attack me too?

Could it be... They thought...?!

Izuku did this herself...?

"Now, Dabi. Tie her to the chair and we'll wait for her to wake up." Shigaraki commanded in seriousness. I gritted my teeth in frustration. I didn't want to do this but I had to play along and pretended like I wasn't involve.

I have my own plan in my mind...

"I get it." I said, picking up Izuku's light body and brought her to the chair to tie her.

Don't worry, Izuku. I'll bring us out of here! I promise!

.....

*timeskip to nighttime*

Meanwhile,
Nighttime
UA Dorm,
Clas 1-A dorm...

Third Person's POV

Aizawa stood in front of his students, staring at each one of them. The hero-in-training waited for him to speak up again eagerly. "As you guys requested, Principal allow me to bring along students." His announcement really made the students happy.

"But... Not all of you. Only one." Aizawa's words put the whole class in shock. "W-Why only one?! We all can--"

"We can't risk losing more students if we bring all of you along so I was allowed to only bring one." Aizawa cut Uraraka's off, sending her death glare.

"And I've made up my mind..." Aizawa turned to look at the mismatch-haired boy. "Todoroki, you're coming with me." Aizawa said, staring at the one of the top students in his class.

Todoroki's eyes widened a bit, surprised to hear Aizawa chose him. "Why me...?" He asked the tired teacher.

"You are the most suitable of all people. Besides, you are close to Midoriya, right? In case Midoriya was controlled by the villain, you can bring her back to our side." Aizawa stated calmly.

Todoroki looked on his hand, clenching his palm in determination. "I'll do it, Sensei." Todoroki said in strong-willed determination to save Midoriya. He wanted yo repnent every sin he had done to her.

"Good. Now get ready. We are going right now." Aizawa commanded, leaving the students to get ready for tonight's operation.

"Todoroki-kun! Make sure you bring Deku-chan back!" Uraraka supported him. Everyone nodded im agreement except one; a male hedgehog.

"I'll do my best." Todoroki promised to them, giving them a reassuring smile.

But without he realizing, tonight would be time he found the long-lost treasure he missed so much..
___________________________

AN- It almost reach the end! I will write five or four more chapters and then epilogue then boom! Bye bye everyone!

Sorry if it's a bit rush!