CHOICE 19 - Ready

Next morning,
League of Villains' Hideout
Dabi's room...

Midoriya's POV

I woke up from my beautiful slumber when I heard buzzing sound. I lazily opened my eyes half-lid, looking for the source of this bothersome noise. Turned out, it was Dabi's phone.

I grabbed Dabi's phone on the right side of the bed, looking through his phone sleepily. My emerald eyes went completely wide when I realized there was a message sent by Todoroki-kun!

My eyes brightened up in happiness when I saw this fateful message. I clicked on the message and read it.
___________________________

Todoroki-kun❄🔥: Midoriya. The polices had made their preparation. We're going to start the operation this night. You should be ready by then. I hope everything goes smooth. I miss you, Midoriya.
__________________________

The last part made me felt sad and guilty. Honestly said, I had zero romantic feelings toward him since Dabi was my lover now.

Sorry Todoroki-kun. I don't see you that way anymore...

Dabi suddenly woke up, hugging me from behind gently. "Morning, baby." He cooed sleepily, nuzzling his spiky dark raven hair on my neck. His hair made me felt ticklish, causing me to chuckle.

"Hm? What are you holding, sweetie?" Dabi asked me, his aquamarine orbs observing the phone in my hand. "Um, your phone. I just read the message Todoroki-kun sent to us." I told him along with a small smile.

Dabi's face brightened up. "Let me see it." Dabi demanded and I gave him his phone without hesitation. The smile remained on his purple, scrapped lips but it suddenly died and was replaced with a sad expression.

"Shouto missed you, huh?" Dabi said sounded a bit cynical, obviously was jealous of Todoroki-kun. I smiled sadly at him. I got closer to him and hugged his warm body affectionately.

"Dabi, I only love you. Only you. Todoroki-kun is my past. Besides, I don't feel that way anymore. Because I have someone here with me, loving me sincerely." I said softly, referring to my newfound love.

Dabi returned my hug, I could tell he was smiling reassuringly, perharps happy to hear my words. We both then broke apart, gazing into each other's eyes deeply. I then poked his purple, soft cheeks, teasing him playfully.

"Now stop pouting and go take bathe." I ordered, earning a huff of annoyance from Dabi. I chuckled at his immature behaviour, amused to piss of my boyfriend.

Dabi got up from the bed and then took off his white shirt, giving me a full view of his muscular, well-built figure. Blood rushed to my head as I was eyeing his bare body, feeling embarrassed and happy at the same time.

Even though I already witnessed him topless before, I still easily got flustered and blushed.

Dabi noticed I was staring at him so he turned his body to look at me. I saw a seductive yet mischievous grin cracked on his minty,purple lips. He slowly walked to me, burying his head into my neck.

"You enjoy it that much, don't you? Want me to show more...?" Dabi whispered into my ear seductively, then gently planted kisses on my smooth skin, marking some pretty purple lovebites on my neck and collarbone.

I moaned lightly at his soft, warm touch. I ran my fingers in his spiky dark hair, trying to push him back to stop him. Dabi growled, annoyed since I rejected his invitation.

"D-Dabi, just go and take your bath already. W-We have to tell Doctor too." I said, giving my most logical excuse. "Tch, fine. I'll go shower myself now but..." He paused there and again, an evilish grin was plastered on his handsome face.

Dabi picked me up bridal style all of sudden, causing me to yelp in surprise. "D-Dabi?!" I said his name half-scream in total confusion and shock. "You're going in there with me." Dabi ordered, sounded very serious with his request.

I gulped down my saliva, giving up to his will since there was nothing I could do. I really, really wanted to turn him down but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Dabi carefully carried me to the bathroom while whispering sweet words into my ear.

.....

A few hours later,
Afternoon,

Downstairs...

Midoriya's POV

After we both finished getting ready, me and Dabi went downstairs to meet Doctor, to tell him about our plan.

"Oi, Midoriya. Where are you going?" Shigaraki suddenly asked me out of nowhere, startling me who was unconsciously muttering. "Huh? Well, Doctor said he needed to make another check up to me for last time. You know, to make sure I'm fully healthy." I spoke up casually, even though my heart was screaming and yelling to run away from this dangerous man.

Shigaraki glared at me long before nodding, seemed like he approved with me. "You should be glad I let you use that room, Izuku Midoriya. Well, I mean, you are an exceptional since you're special." He stressed out some of the words in his sentence. I steppef backward a bit trying to put some distance with him.

The metal door opened, revealing the tired old man in long white coat. My eyes met with his eyes again, sending some kind of electric shock all over my body. I bit my bottom lips in pain, resisting the urge to scream.

I walked to Doctor slowly, ignoring the pain I was experiencing. I headed into the room, followed by Dabi behind me.

.....

In the room...

Midoriya's POV

Doctor asked me to take off my tops to check my heartbeat but just like before, I was reluctant to do so. Dabi had to force it out of me to do it.

"Izuku, please. Doctor just wanna make sure you're healthy, not being a pervert with you." Dabi tried his best to convince me.

I sighed long in defeat and started taking off my shirt, revealing my bare skin. Doctor placed the stethoscope on my chest. "By the way, Doctor. We're running away. Tonight." Dabi informed, earning a thankful nod from Doctor.

Doctor's eyes suddenly went completely wide, flinching back at drastic measure when he finished checking my heartbeat. "Dabi, can I talk to you?" Doctor asked, frowning his eyebrows in worry.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about so i jsut ignore them. I looked at my hand and then clenched it in determination.

I will get ready and prepare myself for the mission!

__________________________