Chapter 26; Scheming Hour

Start from the beginning

I take it back.

-Michael"

I felt all kinds of emotions. I was relieved because I don't really know if I loved him back. I was upset because that means that he lied. I was scared because I was carrying his child. I was confused because I didn't know when he would be back. But mostly I just didn't know what to do. It hurt a little. I brought it back downstairs and showed Triniti immediately.

"Girl, what? He is dead wrong for this. I'm sure he doesn't even mean it." She started.

"Part of me is hoping he does..." I quietly responded. Silence filled the air. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself up and we continued to watch the movie that was playing on television.

Ebony POV
8:00 PM

"So the bitch really with child, huh?" Chyna questioned. "Yeah. For the third time now." I snapped. "Girl, you think she told Mr. Jackson?" She asked. "Hell naw, Chy. That's why we're going to." I replied. "How are we gonna do that?" Chyna asked. "Girl, you dumb? I been emailed our principal and asked for his number. Told him I needed it for a reference." I said with an evil smirk. "He answer yet?" She continued questioning. "I don't remember agreeing to a damn interview Chy, what the fuck. Besides, it's 8 at night. He ain't gon' answer me til' tomorrow. Smarten up." I answered.
"You ain't ever had to be that rude Ebony."

"Well you startin' to act like Mishell's stupid ass." I said.

Chyna shook her head, "speaking of stupid asses, we gon' tell Mishell and Indea?"

"It isn't necessary for this plan." I said.

"Alright. Well bitch what the fuck you even gon' say when you call Mr. Jackson?"

"Well, first I'm gon' start with a hello."

Chyna sighed, "duh. But how you gon' tell him she pregnant. How do you know it's his anyway?"

"They still living together, they fucking." I laughed. "I'm just gon' say I ran into Triniti and she told me." I continued.

"With all that has happened, you really think he gon' buy that?" Chyna asked.

"Even if he don't, he is still gon' be questioning her ass. Our goal is to stir the pot. Besides, we ain't lying. She is pregnant. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's watch the damn movie and get some sleep. We got some shit to start up tomorrow." I replied.
Chyna picked out a movie and we both allowed the it to put us to sleep.

The Next Morning

I was woken up by the chiming noise from my phone. I unwrapped myself from the blanket, sat up and yawned. Then I reached over for my phone which was flooding with notifications. I scrolled through until I spotted my email. Mr. Brown had replied,

"Ebony-

I recieved your email and wish you nothing but success. Below is Mr. Jackson's number.

216-733-0829

Good luck,
- Principal Brown"

I smiled. I immediately shook Chyna awake. "Bitch wake the fuck up. It's scheming hour." She sat up, speechless due to being tired. I opened my phone to the dial screen and immediately put his number in. Now it's a waiting game. Once he answers it's go time.