Christmas & new years

Christmas was really fun. Last year there was no party and it felt very panicked, awkward, and rushed. This year was fun. I went to church, then opened gifts. I got new clothes, I needed them since I've been out growing out of mine, and I got some money, games, and a new phone. After all the family got together to have dinner. Being around so many people makes me nervous but my brother helped me out.
On news years my parents left and my siblings had a party, there was a lot of drinking and crazy stuff so I stayed upstairs most of the night.
The next day I went and saw x , I got a game called uno for Christmas so I bought it and the two of us played it while we talked. It made me really happy to spend the time with him. We talked about how our New Years would go. It was mostly y and z getting high or drunk while x watched the ball drop with me. Small moments like that we're nice. There were so many nice moments I had with them. Z would take me on walks and teach me about plants. If he wasn't the sick Pervert he was he would do great at being a nature tour guide. Y taught me how to read and write, she showed me how to cook, how to tend to any wounds. X did the most of all, he tried so hard to do all he could with me, and I appreciate him so much. I want to fight to give him a lesser sentence. But he still needs to serve something, I can't let all the pain I've gone through be just a joke. My brother doesn't like that I see him because he thinks I humanize x too much, I would think the same way about him as I do now even if I didn't. I'd still miss him. Like I said before. Stockholm syndrome screams my name.