At this point, Azure had no idea what they had given Natalia to cause her to be in such deep sleep but she was glad. The way Victoria cut open Sandra's chest, the screams that filled the room, the smile on Victoria's face, the single tear that dropped from Dante's eye, the way Victoria pulled out Sandra's heart, the cease of the scream, the wipe of the single tear by Dante, the squeeze of blood into a goblet. She was horrified but she was glad that she was the only one that got to see such gruesome activity.

She noticed Victoria poured some substance into the goblet and passed it to the disciples to each take a sip of the blood mixture.
"Why? Why are you doing all of these things?" Azure's voice broke. As much as she hated the woman who gave birth to her love, she didn't wish for her to die that way.

"We can talk now. While they drink." Azure's gaze went back to the people, she saw that as each person drank, they fell to the ground unconscious. "Dante love, why don't you get little Azure a chair to sit. I think she is about to collapse." She had the audacity to laugh afterwards. Without a word, he went and brought a chair for her to sit as well as some ropes to bind her in. "Also, don't drink the mix, I need you conscious for protection."

He was glad. He wanted to be the one to kill her for what she did to his wife.

MEANWHILE BY GREY

"Couldn't you drive any faster!" Grey yelled at Fishwill who knew that if he drove any faster, they would crash. He was driving fast enough to receive more than a ticket already. Fishwill decided to ignore his boss and focused on the gps in front of him. In ten minutes, they would arrive at the location. He had called he police but he knew himself and the other friends right behind their car would get there before the police did.

BACK AT THE GREENHOUSE

"It all started when I was born. Unlike your mother, I wasn't born with a golden spoon, or even iron spoon. I was born with dust. My parents wanted me to alleviate their poverty and to do that, I needed to use whatever I had. I worked from my preteen years and once I turned 15 in my senior high, my parents decided it was time to start using my body at brothels, I needed to go to college and they were saving up for me. Once I was in high school, I noticed your mother. Just like everyone else, I believed she was an angel. She was the most beautiful, she was popular, she was nice and of all she was the smartest. She was everything I wanted to be."

Azure wasn't shocked. Even her herself looked at her mother like a goddess at times, Her mother even till her death didn't have a mean bone in her. She was perfect.

"I was willing to ignore her presence since my only goal was to be the valedictorian so that I could go to the college of my choice with a full scholarship. When she approached me and asked for us to be friends, I was happy. I often visited her house and we would read, eat and have fun. I told my parents about her after a while and they asked me one simple question that made me realize what a bitch your mother was."

"'Don't be foolish, she is using you to show the world that she is the sun and you're the shadow. How could she be your friend and be competing with you to be valedictorian.' That's what they said to me."

"Once I realized this, I started working extra hard. My parents made my life revolve around that bitch. They weren't even concerned about me being the valedictorian anymore, they just wanted me to be better than what the world deemed to be perfect. They were concerned with making sure I was better than her, if the results came out and my parents found out she did better than I did, I was beat up. I wanted to believe she didn't know of all that was going on and my desire to be valedictorian and so I approached her and begged her. I want on my fucking knees and begged her, I asked her to fail on purpose and let me be the valedictorian. It was already almost the end of senior year and I knew if she let me do better than her, I really could be the valedictorian. I told her it was my only chance of getting into college on full scholarship and she agreed. I believed her and did my best. I knew I was the valedictorian since I always saw her grades as well as mine but when the time came, her name was announced."

No matter what St. Louis said, Azure couldn't feel bad for her. There's a lot of people in the world who don't get what they want, if everyone went about being crazy because they didn't get their desire then would there even still be earth. The world would simply be a blood bath. Nothing could excuse her behavior.

"She had gone and cried to her daddy and he had paid his way through and she went to college. I had never been beat up so bad that day. It was when I made it my life mission to be better than her, to be richer than her and to oppress her. I went to the same college with her, I made the money by whatever means necessary, I killed, stole, slept around and did a lot of dirty things. Even in college, her CGPA was higher than mine. Then your dear father came into the story."
"I knew they loved each other but I wanted him. He couldn't be her's. I wouldn't lose him even if I lost everything else, I made passes at him but he always brushed me off. It was so annoying. My parents again were being a pain in the ass and so I took them out. By then, I was already earning millions through my body and vagina. I needed to focus on that shameless woman who thought she could have it all. I waited till she got married, pregnant, till you were born and grew up thinking you had the best family and then I knew it was the time to strike. I had spent years planning it all out, getting disciples, Being so fucking rich! It was all worth it in the end. I mean I did get to see both you and your father live in abject poverty." She smiled as she relieved the process to her success mentally. There was nothing more satisfying than being the winning bitch.

"So all of this, all of these deaths, all of the trouble and pain, it's all because you were jealous of a woman who couldn't give two fucks about your existence! Who had a happy family and a stable life unlike you! Am I supposed to feel bad that you had daddy and mummy issues? Because I don't. You're sick woman. You're a fucking lunatic and I swear it, you will meet your end sooner than later."

The sound of St. Louis' laughter filled the large room and Azure could feel tears stream down her face. She desperately wanted this woman to die, she was crying because she felt weak. How would she win over this woman when she bore no weapons and this woman had more cutting tools than a surgeon and more rifles than an officer.

"Yes dear, but don't worry, I won't let you die in the manner my heart tells me to kill you. I'll just leave you with a bullet in your head. I do want to tell you what I would've loved to do to you anyways. I would've started with your fingernails. Just for the sole purpose of hearing you scream. Then I would cut off your red hair which your beloved Grey loves so much. I would probably send it to him as souvenir.
Then I would get a very long hot pole and drive it through your vagina, all because I'd love to know if it could get to the point where it would come out of your mouth. There's so much to do! I can't even say it all."
At this point, Azure realized how stupid she was for coming here without Grey and the rest of her friends. She could foresee how this would end, She would die and never be found and Victoria would go about as though none of these ever happened. She had no idea what would happen to the disciples though.

The sound of her Grey's voice never brought her as much relief as it did right now. Her love had come for her.