The Secret Room pt 2

Soo i have nothing to say for myself taking a long Hiatus like this buuuutttt i am back for another chapter....
So the last time we saw the secret room the boys ended up having sex... Hot ikr maybe itll happen again.

Greg to Connor

G: "Thanks for the amazing birthday Gift Connor i cant believe i lost my virginity to you i am so Ecstatic about it."

C: "Shit ya little man it was exciting for me too you have such an amazing body i cant wait to have it again."

G: "Well my parents are going a month long cruise and they said i can be here by myself but for you to keep an eye on me..
Im thinking maybe we can have a bit of fun everyday maybe a few sleepovers and i know a nice little private spot for us to go to too be alone."

C: "Fuck yes id love that so much uh when are they leaving babe?"

G: "Tomorrow"

C: "Fuck me yes im already horny cant wait for this *kiss face* we can talk more after school."

T: Greg if theres something more important in your lap than what im teaching than id love to see it.

G: "well Sir if you must know I was making plans with my boyfriend...."

At this point the whole class is looking at Greg.

G: "ya thats right im gay and so is Connor."

The class starts to erupt in clapping and kids congratulating Greg on coming out so boldly.
Throughout the whole day everyone is running to Greg and Connor congratulating them and finally during there PE class Connor approaches Greg

C: "babe did you out us?"

G: "yes i did because people were being noisy im sorry if it upset you"

C: "ahhh fuck it im proud of who I am i love you babe."

G: "aww love you to babe. cant wait for tonight tho gonna get you back into the basement rooms omg"

Connor giggles and the bell rings signaling the end of the day and the boys rush out of the gym to get to Gregs home.

G: "so are we gonna do like we did last time?"

C: "hehe well maybe if you want to it was a lot of fun last time!"

The boys hold hands as they walk into Greg's home no is there except the boys whome rush to the door of the basement excited for the weekend ahead.

G: "get that sexy ass naked Connor we need to set you up for some special stuff I have planed"

Connor blushes a deep red as he submits to his lovers requests having no idea what sexual ideas are going through Greg's head.

Greg steps the his right and hits a button and a small light starts to scan Connors lower half getting his exact measurements for a very slutty skin tight speedo that will be ready for him in less than a hour.

C: "Babe what are you doing?"

G: "oh its not gonna hurt you and its for a special surprise from me to you."

C: "ok but I cant get you anything special and this is gonna make me fill bad"

G: "ok ok don't worry about me baby im fine" Greg giggles and moans as Connors dick flops around as he pouts "alright lets go to the room that needed your hand print" he takes his young lovers hand and leads him to the door " Alright babe now grab one of the wipes and wipe off your palm and then place it on the pad itll become red and then beep with a green light"

Connor grabs a baby wipe from the package next to the door and lightly rubs his hand clean and places it to the door panel and the door beeps loud and flashes green opening with a light gust of air as though he opened a freezer. As he steps into the room he is hit on both sides of this body with a jet of watery air that both cleaned his young frame and dried it a split second later.

C: "woah shit dude this the hell was that?"

G: "haha babe its meant to make sure your totally clean this room is my closet. my cloths are made by robots to be an exact fit for me and when I out grow a shirt or anything its marked taken back in ripped to shreds and remade into something I can wear. its pretty cool and that light that scanned you was getting your exact measurements so it can tailor make you some outfits and it knows what colors you like too."

C: "wow holy shit dude that's the coolest thing ive ever seen"

in the moment of silence a dark blue size teen small speedo is brought into the room on a hanger from a sliding door on the back wall on the side labeled Connor.

C: "babe is this for me?"

G: "why yes it is. why don't you try it on its super tight but your ass will be so sexy in them."

Connor cutely slips the speedo on and admires himself in the mirror as he flexes his butt muscles at Greg.

C: "Damn hehe this is so slutty thank you babe" *Connor giggles gleefully*

Greg turns around strips off and slips into his equally skin tight speedo which is in his signature color Green...

G: "so babe want me to make you a wardrobe or like we can go swim or something."

C: "dude can we just have sex please!!!" *Connor giggles and slowly strips his one garment off*

Hehe well this has been a lot longer hiatus then I anticipated but I've been dealing with life and shit so I'm sorry, but I am already working on the next chapter and it's called Connors day of sex... How fun ikr I hope y'all accept this apology. Anyway this next chapter is gonna be hot...