The next day presents itself

So I know I keep saying I'mma do a chapter on sex and I will, lol
Again I don't own any thing from this show only my ideas.

Greg laid on his bed facing his ceiling, he has finally went soft, as his boyfriend turned and faced him slowly breathing on his face, smelling the wine on his breath, making notes to make Connor brushed his teeth in the morning.
"I suppose I should try to get some sleep" Greg closed his eyes and focused solely on his boyfriends breathing and eventually fell asleep, dreaming....
Greg's Dreamland
"Connor and I walked the beach of a small isle hand in hand, I looked at him and he looked at me, I looked down on his body, he was wearing a nice pink polo and shorts to match, I on the other hand was wearing a purple polo and shorts as well, we walked to rocks on the end of the beach and watched as the water rolled on the beach, I felt a familiar object touch my face I turned and met my lovers lips in a deep kiss as the sun met the horizon ending a prefect dream."
End Dream...
Connors pov.
I awoke to see my little boy laying naked slowly breathing with a heart stopping smile on his face, "I wonder what he's dreaming" Connor asked himself as he smiled and crawled over and Greg and out of the bed, going to the bathroom peeing and walking out to cook breakfast, all the while totally naked.
As Connor was downstairs getting their food ready Greg began to stear his dream going from something lovely to something awful and indescribable.
Greg's dreamscape p.2
"The wind grew violent as a storm blew in, it was late into the evening as he and Connor finished eatting, Connor ran outside as he heard the wave crash onto the beach shuttering the home they built together, as Greg followed to watch as the storm blew hard, a wave sizing himself 9 times hit Connor before he could run, sweaping him to Sea and thowing him underwater as rain came down, leaving himself in tears."
All the water in his dream made himself Pee, throwing his eyes open as he felt the warm liquid cover his chest and bed making it uncomfortable to lay anymore.
I grumbled and rolled dropping to the floor, having gotten to use to the filling of pee and changing his sheets after a midnight accident, he filled a closet shelf with sheets and blankets for himself.
Filling Excited about the amazing breakfast that he made Connor started tword the stairs, about halfway to the top he heard sobs coming from the Gregs room, he ran to the door way and peaked in watching a depleted boy crying and stripping his bed.
Connor watched the boy touch the matress underneath and sigh which must mean the pee didn't get the matress, this is when he got the idea of sneaking up and hugging the boy, as he stood in the door frame and tippy toed to Greg and wrapped his lightly tanned arms around the still semi wet boy, earning the older boy a Gasp and tearful apology from Greg.
"Now u think I'm a stupid baby who pees himself, and you don't wanna date me anymore" Greg had by this point a deep blush and tears rolling down his face along with snot rolling from his nose.
Connor pulled him close, beginning to talk him "Dude I don't know where you got this bullshit claim from but I wouldn't break up with you over a bit of pee, it happens to me to when it storms I soaked my shit."
Greg smiled learning his hero, star baseball player, Connor pees himself made him less insecure about it.
"Dude please shower you smell like stale piss" Connor laughed as he took the dirty sheets and motioned to the bathroom, "be quick foods ready darling" earning a chuckle from Greg, he really enjoys the pet names, Connor made his way downstairs with the now yellow stained objects and dumped them into and starting the washer leaving the smell of piss on his arms, walking to the sink wiping down his chest stomach and arms, "I'm gonna break his dick off I swear" he chuckled and dried off.

Greg has been standing under the water for a good 5 minutes now he hasn't been washing the pee off no he's been jacking off, slowly and enjoying the mental images of Connor from his ass to his beautifully mishappen hair, which still needs to be combed, Greg's pace had quickly Fastened as he keep the mental pictures of his lover on a roladex in his head continuing to flip he came back to the scene of he and Connor kissing, and using his mind he could taste Connors taste on his own lips, and that very second, he came, it was intense for the boy it was his first for the day, but to his disappointment he dry came again (thatll change for him tonight) once he finally came down from his Euphoria, he sensed someone elses presence in the bathroom and blushed hard, "Dude when ya done playing with yourself come eat" Connor said, Greg opened the glass door and peaked out and said "almost done sweety" Connor smiled, "ok fine but next time Moan less loudly the whole city could hear you up here", Greg's blush deepened as he closed the door, grabbed the soap and finished in about 2 minutes.

Greg came down the stairs wearing a pair of very tight purple briefs that hugged his butt very well, walking into the kitchen where his boyfriend sat, "hey babe, I'm sorry I took forever" Connor giggled and moved a plate and a glass of milk in front of him, "I made that special for you hun" Greg looked down at it and smiled seeing chocolate chips pancakes and bacon with a few scrambled eggs.
Connor looked at his boyfriends face and pulled him close and kissed his cheek making the small boy show a toothy smile, and beautiful Green eyes filled with happiness and love, a sight he has seen only once before with Greg, they day they met.

Connor poked Greg's stomach and laughed "you look like you like this kind of food", Greg being still to amazed to care, poked Connors nose and said "well I just like food so I'm a bit chubby" Greg looked a bit hurt and Connor noticed this, "babe you know I love your for that reason right?"
Greg's demeanor changed has he heard those words come from his lovers mouth, "d...do you mean it?" Connor was sort of take aback by that, "YES I love you and nothing absolutely nothing will change that, I love your goofy smile and even they way you look this morning covered in pee your hot so fucking hot no one can change that." By this point Greg's plate has clean and he was just standing listining to the heartfelt words Connor was saying, taking in the words.
Greg took Connors hand and lead him to a panel in the wall he put his hand on a invisible scanner and it opened leading to a stairwell, we took hold of Connor again, walking down to a huge room, with a wall of showers four to be exact, the back wall has 3 saunas, one was Labeled Greg, looked big enough for he and 2 others, and finally in the right a lap pool heated and we'll light.

Well this is my best chapter so far, what will the boys do in this secret room, and will the boys eventually have sex, it'll happen and more in the next chapter....
I'mma give u a sneak peak of what might happen in chapter 8...

...Greg hopped from the pool leaving a puddle of water in his wake, taking to the sauna with Connor in hot pursuit, walking into the already warm room, laying his towel on the bench laying down on it, while Connor laid on top of him and kissed his soft lips......

Well there is a sneak preview of chapter 8, it'll be really good