the secret room: the Beginning

Hey guys so back with yet another Exciting installment of Greg's Story, this is the chapter I'mma make stuff happen, good stuff and fun stuff.
To the chapter.....

Greg took Connors hand and led him into the room, Taking note that the floor was warm.... Heated floors he thought to himself. "Dude how the fuck did y'all afford this" Greg smiled, "family is hella rich bro, I don't show it cuz people will won't money."
Connor smiled, not only does he have a cute boyfriend he is rich too, came to his side and grabbed his butt walking with him filling proud of himself and his accomplishments.

Greg stopped and pointed to a flat panel in-between two towel racks, "see that spot there, there is something I bet you'll love, and we can both do it" Greg said motioning tword the vacant wall, pushing his right hand onto a invisible pad the door beeped quietly and opened to a small room, big enough to hold 2 computer desks, 2 towers and 4 monitors, still having space to move.
"Wow dude, this is incredible a whole room built for gaming this is really hard to process all this information and knowledge..." Connor stated in awe as he gawked at the equipment.
"Hey Connor over here" Greg motioned to the other side of the massive spa room "Dude how many rooms are in here"
Greg again slapped his hand onto a invisible pad, door opened to show just a small wine cellar around the space of a average kitchen (like look at yours that's about the size) Connor looked at the bottles, in a space named Greg all except 4 were noon alcoholic.
Greg turned to Connor with a serious look "ok dude I'mma show you a room the last room, it's a secret it's where I.... I... Play with myself, "I want to add your palm print to the scanner so you can come play too!"
Greg typed a few numbers in and the scanner shown red, "alright dude hand... Make sure it's clean, the pad won't register otherwise."
Connor wiped his hands with a wetnap (a napkin that sits in disinfectant used to clean) slowly placing his hand on the red pad, it beeped slowly reading all five finger prints and beeping Blue.

Connor smiled and looked at Greg's eyes, Green as a forest, beautiful and untamed, just as he was, he'd known Greg all his life, he's always been hard to down, and mellow, and Greg can say the same about Connor his Blue eyes show calmness and calamity like a ocean, the wave can tear you apart or gently role out onto your feet.
Connors equally beautiful blue eyes show calm and collectiveness a true vertu, he'd found a lazy river Instead of fucking hurricane.

"Hey dude wanna go swim? Maybe after we can hit the sauna if you'd like." Greg asked enthusiastically, "Greg I.... I don't know man you know how I am with wa....water I'm lucky to even shower" Connor exclaimed in a panicked voice.
Greg smiled, "ok dude let's just go sit in the sauna for a bit, I want you to take all your clothes off and take a towel to lay on, the slabs get super hot" Connor sighed relieveingly and started to strip showing more of his body as ever piece came off, causing Greg to stare as he turned on the sauna.
Connor turned to his boyfriend, now completely naked "so uh how's this one work, I've seen quite a few but yours makes me think it's different"
Greg smiled "your right it is, the steam comes from the ceiling and like every 5 minutes a jet of less hot steam hits your side it's really nice especially if your naked" Greg smiled happy with his explanation, and also getting naked, and grabbing a towel.

Both boys layed in the warmth head to head but as the warm air engulfed their young bodies, that is until the blood from their brains went down south "uh Greg you horny too?" Connor asked, Greg looked up and said "yeah I am."

The two didn't have to think of what to do next as the laid their towels next to each other on the wood floor, Greg on the floor, and Connor on top, 69ing trying to get as much from their dicks as possible.

Sorry about the previous post of this chapter I hit the publish button instead of save lol, anyway next chapter will have sex more than 69ing for sure uh I'm sorry it's so long between chapters I am gonna make a chapter quota for every month and I'll keep it for every book I type out.
Till next time PEACE