is this really happening

So I'm running on like Cartoons and desperation right now...
I'm also running out of cool cover photos for my story.
anyway I'm sorry it's taken me this long to update, I've been job hunting and my computer crashed and all so I'mma type this on my phone.

So this is gonna be sexual for sure, I did change my last chapter up alot go reread that before this.
To the book...

Greg ran from his room look of determination on his face, he knew what he was after, that wine, he was without a doubt going to get Connor to drink with him (remember this is non-alcoholic) it would make the whole experience better for both of them.
He grabbed the wine from the table and swiftly took the two glasses he arranged as well.
Greg smiled ran back to the room his dick bouncing like a basketball, making the small boy horny in the process, Poking his dick strait up to his face.
As he slowed and walked into the room Connor laughed "Dude your really horny you sure u wanna drink first" Greg smiled as he looked down at his uncut dick, all shinny and clean, then blushed as he looked at his boyfriends cut dick, equally clean just his head looked dried, "Ya Connor I'm sure I wanna drink first." He said as he popped the cork on the bottle.
What not even Connor knew about him was he was Italian and he got to drink and sample a lot of wines even at 9yrs old wether it be alcholic or not, so he knows the taste of this wine well.

"To my hot boyfriend Connor" he tings the glasses together and gives one to his lover, "now let's try to savor this wine we gonna want this stuff during our sex too.
Greg takes a sip and moans at the taste, bitter sweet, like eatting a sour patch kid. Connor looks at Greg for a short minute admiring the boy, he them takes a look down at the glass full of wine and takes a small sip, also finding it to be a bitter sweet taste, like a unsweetened chocolate chip.

Connor was the first to put his glass down followed suit by Greg, Connor takes his hands and pushes Greg down onto his back, and crawling onto, leaving his balls sitting just above Greg's bellybutton, Connor took his hight and weight as a advantage over Greg, holding his arms above his head, and kissing his lips making the small boy giggle, and blush a deep crimson.
Connor slid his butt down onto his bfs thighs and layed on top of Greg and started kissing his neck then sucking intentionally leaving a hickey, hehe your my bitch now, Greg smiled and touched the spot wincing from the sensitivity but keeping his hand there anyway, Connor kept moving down the chest of the smaller boy sucking at his still puffy nipple making the boy wince and moan once again.
Continuing his venture into the unknown Connor moved down more licking the boys navel (bellybutton), Greg felt his whole body heat up knowing he was really loving the attention, until Connor broke the silence
"I really want to continue this but I just can't Greg" Connor frowned as he crawled off Greg's thighs "I'm super tired and my hand hurts still, tomorrow we can do whatever you'd like. Ok?" The younger boy smiled yet still pouted that he didn't get what he wanted, "Dude I know your mad but it's only till tomorrow" Greg turned and faced his lovers back cuddeling him still with a pout, as Connor fell asleep, so did Greg both in different dream scapes, but dreaming of almost the same thing, Each other.

The next day... 5/13/18
Greg awoke to the smell of breakfast being cooked and without the older frame in bed with him he could only assume it was he who was cooking.
"I guess it's time to get up haha, better eat before Connor eats it all." Greg giggled as he pushed his still naked frame from the bed pulling all the blankets down too, "awww shit now I need to clean this too, I'll do it later" Greg ran downstairs as he hit the last step the room fully eluminated with the smell of bacon and Eggs, along with pancakes, all of which were his favorites.
"You know me so well it's like you can see into my mind" Greg said as he pulled a stool away and sat down.

Greg also happened to know that Connors favorite meal is Spaghetti and meatballs. "So tonight do you want to have spaghetti, I'll make it special", Greg can cook very well too, infact better than Connor can in the long run Greg's destined to become a chef and Connor a perfessional baseball player, in hopes of coming to Arizona where his brothers are.

Both boy stare into each others eyes wondering what the other is thinking, and what his dreams and asperations really are, both lean in and kiss tasting the food they had both just consumed, putting the glasses, pans, and plates into the dishwasher, Greg grabs Connors hand and leads him to the den to watch TV and snuggle

Well that was a long time coming, and I tricked you again, I promise I will write a level deadicated to them fucking, thanks for holding on so long so I can deal with my shit, I will get back into my swing of writting real soon, the rXc story is still a thing that's gonna happen and so is my big book of smut. Till next time folks