Connor I need you.

I'm so sorry about the time it took to publish a new part, but I'm just lazy so yah.
Anyway this will be mostly mutual kissing mostly.
Again I don't claim or never will claim to own any plot details or characters of the pj masks I only own my ideas.

Now to the story...

Most don't know it but I love the outdoors, I love to workout, swim, surf, and even play Baseball, but if you look at me naked you'd swear I'm a liar.
I have a nice body slim still maintaining a boyish charm with some bodyfat left for texture, but yet I still can't get myself to tan, I use oils, I go out naked, I can lay out in the sun for hours in nothing but my speedo and never have a inch of tan skin, and get this I don't sunburn either.
Connor on the other hand, god hes beautiful he didn't believe me that I couldn't tan, so I leant him a pair of Speedos (which hasn't been washed sense he wore them) and we went outside and layed for 2 hours, when we woke Connors skin was on a level of tanned that couldn't be explained yet me nothing, that was the day I gave up haha.
My name is Greg Trenton and I'm gay, I love a boy who is out of my leauge, yet i am with him and now i date him.

Greg kept pondering to himself as he walked from kitchen to the living room and to the wine cellar, and back to the living room, he was so cought up in thought he hadn't realized Connors naked frame had been standing at the stairs base.

Greg looked up and saw the naked boy choosing not to make things akward he striped as well, slowly and as sexually as possible, (hoping to make Connors 5" dick pop to life) he slowly moved his hands over his chest unbuttoning his shirt as he went along making slow and purposed circles around his now exposed nipples making them become hard, you enjoying what you see?, Greg would methodically ask his lover between buttons.
As his button count got to the final 3, he stopped and ran his hand back up his stomach and to his chest to his nipples, once again grabbing hold of it and squeezing them making them hard and sensitive to the touch, he stopped taking his hand away from his nipples long enough to put his fingers into his mouth and take on them. Moving back to his right nipple the methodically runs circles around it leaving it wet and rock hard. "I recon I fucked around enough up here how about we mess with my shorts?"

Greg walked over tword Connor who was know in euphoria and sitting with a raging hard on. Connor baby I need your help... We're gonna strip me together for the rest of the way.
Connors eyes lit up like he won the lottery, and quickly grabbed hold of the shorter boys waist and slowly rubbed down to his legs, resting his shaking hand right on his inner thigh. You don't need the okay from me silly. Greg said, Connor smiled and continued his adventure into the unknown, he slid his hand down finally making skin 2 skin contact making him shudder, Greg noticed and smiled, but in the spirit of adventure he moved up under the leg of Greg's shorts, only to not run into a familiar cotton he was so used to felling, Greg are you not wearing underwear? you bitch. Connor continued to just rub the area between his butt and balls, then he pushed tword Greg and kissed his stomach forcing a cute and audiable moan from his green hair bf, moving up from his stomach he finds his nipples sucking and nibbling on them leaving his right nipple pink and puffy, I'm gonna have fun with this Connor thought to himself. He moved his hand out from under Greg's shorts and stood (the first time in about 30 minutes) and walked away leaving a horny and moaning Greg on the steps. Greg had no idea what was instore for him but if it is gonna be torturous like this its gonna be awesome.

Connor turned to Greg planting yet another kiss on his lips this time the duration surpassed 1 minute and the need for air stopped that kiss a kiss of his lifetime, both using tongue, having a saliva trail leading from mouth to mouth.

Well now im definitely horny, I think we should go to my room we can do some more stuff in there, both kiss and walk to his room all the while stripping Greg of his final layer of cloths.
Greg pushed Connor on to his bed strateling him, his balls resting nicely on Connors chest until Connor pulled him down and stratteled him.

Anyway I am sorry it took so damn long to write this out.
I will take advise my chat is open for everyone to write me and make suggestions. Thanks and I'll see ya around