Frozen in time

The art for this chapter is a real book, I've never read it myself, but it seems like something that would be really cool I recommend it.... I don't own any rights for that picture.
This chapter is gonna introduce Romeo (R for his lines) and this is the first time I'll be writing for them as Heros.
To the story...

"INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!"
both boys stood fist to fist in the school yard with Amaya still sick with the Flu they will have to do this alone...

"PJ MASKS" the hero's chant as they stand up in the middle room of the giant tower in the park.
Pj robot floated over and made adorable beeping noises and showed a heart on its screen (G) "hey buddy.... did Amaya tell you we fell in love" the robot beeped happily grabbing the boys hands and pulling them together.

(C) "awww thanks buddy we love each other dearly *kisses Greg's cheek* anyways have you seen Romeo anywhere we suspect that he's causing mischief somewhere in the city."

Pj Robot beeped manically and turned to the picture player pulling up the city cameras, one at the museum, one at the court house, and the two facing the park around the pj tower, when finally the motion sensor for the camera at the Court House flashed red and showed Romeo sitting sorrowfully on the steps to his lab...

(G) "look at Romeo he looks so depressed I wonder what's wrong let's go find out.... To the Gekko Mobile" Greg said happily as he slapped his tail on the Animal Emblem lighting a trail to his Elevator and the holding bay for his vehicle.

Romeo sat depressed as he looked at pictures he has taken of Greg throughout the year he had fell for him after they met though knowing he was a villain and Greg a Hero he didn't want to try and now knowing that Connor has taken his love he wants fucking revenge and tonight he's gonna take it.....
He sprang up as the two heros drove up (R) "Ahh the PJ masks I have been expecting you!!! Why you ask? Well let me explain, you see this device it's a mechanism that'll let me freeze time, and what am I going to do with that time, well I am going to get what I have wanted for so long, You Greg!!!

The heros stood silent for a few seconds processing what the hell had just been said to them.
(G) "so let me get this straight your going to possibly destroy the fabric of space and time just to be with me? That's fucking ludicrous dude if you li..."
Those words being cut off as he and Connor watched the world around them come to a stop, no bird chirping, no occasional footsteps from a random passer-by, the world as they knew it had now fell dead silent, and it was terrifying.
(C) "Romeo what the hell dude do you know what you'd just fucking done. I should rip you damn head off."

(R) "well of course I know what I did pussycat otherwise I wouldn't have done it muhahaha"

(G) "Romeo you know what he meant, but sense were here and there's no way out of it, I'll go on a date with you but only a hour and no touching, and Connor has to come too"

(R) "dose pussycat really have to come? I want it to be private just us for once can't I just have that?"

(G) "Fuck you man, fine ill go but you gotta be naked the whole time"

(R) "Deal!!!" Romeo strips naked and stands in front of Greg.

(G) "damn dude I didn't know you were chubby too"

(R) "im going to get something" he turns and jogs to his lab going into it and walking out with a object "dont worry im not going to hurt you, this is a Materializer" he aims it at a grassy spot under a tree and shoots it materializing a table and chairs set with a candle and two plate settings.
"Well I here you can cook so that parts on you."
Greg smiles and askes, "well what do you want?" Romeo stands thinking of what sounds good finally coming to a solution "well sense were outside how 'bout burgers?"
Greg smiles amd runs off to his home getting the patties from his freezer as well as buns and some other condoments "these will work" he stops and thinks for a moment hitting his bracelet and transforming to his human self and as he walked into the park he strips to his underwear, which are a pair of Connors blue briefs which he "borrowed."

(G) "hey Romeo lets get this done..."
Romeos jaw droped seeing Gregs body he was sexier thannin any pictures hes taken and imediatly his dick started to harden and he blushed and attempted to cover himself with little success.

(G) "Romeo dude calm down i've seen plenty of dick."

Romeo looked down and blushed taking his hands away and sat down at the table as Greg cooked food for Romeo, Connor and himself. The night went well romeo asked several questions and Greg let him take pictures of he amd Connor naked all in all it was a good night for both boys and a learning experience that even evil can love.

Ok guys this was a flop for me and im so sorry i had the hardest time writting it i think im going to keep it just G X C again im super sorry about this and yes i know it sucks