The Secret Room: The first time

So....... I know it's been a while sense I updated, i apologize for that, so from today on imma make sure there is a new chapter at least every two weeks so it's two chapters a month, i hope that's good, and again I apologize....
This will have Fluff.... ENJOY

As Greg laid naked on the towel, starring up at the sight above him, he wondered back to the day before his birthday, how nervous he was, and how good it made him fill when Connor said the word for the first time, he laid there hands around his Hips slowing rubbing Connors Butt.

Greg was knocked out of his daze as soon as he felt the warmth of Connors mouth engulf his still young Dick, *now you may ask how could he even fill the difference, i asked myself that too* using his wet tongue Connor began to circle the shaft of Greg's dick, earning small moans from the bottom boy.
Greg looked up and opened his eyes metting gaze with the slightly bigger and darker skinned dick or his friend sitting proudly at only 3 inches soft, 4" Totally hard, Greg grabbed hold of it and immediatly felt it pounce to life, the only problem being it is pointing straight at Connors face he'd hurt Connor if he tried to angle it.
Greg looked at his boyfriend sweating on Top of him as he feverishly sucked on his own dick standing like a flagpole at a 3 1/2 inches hard.
I look at Connor and poke his belly getting his attention "Am I doing something wrong hun" Connor asks "No but I have a fun idea! See I don't wanna hurt you by bending your dick, how 'Bout you try to put it in my butt, I've seen gay porn, the men there seem to like it...." Connor contemplated for a few minutes, and this weird awkward silence seemed to really stress Greg out "Connor don't over think it i.....i was only playing th...that seems totally ludicrous...." Connor picked up on the nervousness "Dude chill im down for it let's do it..... better to ask if you know how to even start this out"

(By this time Connors rolled off him) Greg smiled and Got up and dropped to the floor again, getting onto his hands and Knees, looking goofily up at him, "I have a good idea of how this may work." Connor smiled at the smaller boy in front of him, thinking to himself how he got someone so fucking naughty.

Greg had by this time been rubbing his butthole with a finger which he's been sucking on.
Connor smiled "dude do u have lotion? I'mma rub it on my dick it might make it better when I push in.... Oh and also please go take a shit before we do this..." Connor laughed at the awkward statement, but he knew to instruct Greg to do that as his brother always complained about his boyfriend getting crap on his dick when they were 13 (isn't that just super gross lol).
Greg stood up "well I have lotion, and the bathroom is upstairs so we will have to go to my room" Connor nodded "ya we've been in here for a while now, so lead the way cutie." Greg giggled at the comment and grabbed his boyfriends hand leading him out into the chilled air of the basement, making  both boys shiver and reminding Greg to shut off the sauna.

Both boys stood in the colder air for about 5 minutes letting there bodies adjust to the temperature drop, they had been standing there for about 5 minutes when Connors eyes got huge "Dude what's the matter you only make that face when something's wrong!!!" Greg stated, Connor looked at him "dude I just heard a fucking car pull up" Greg grabbed Connors hand and ran as fast as he could to the living room, hearing his parents voices as they walk to the door.

Quickly the teens grabbed there cloths and ran upstairs just as Greg's mom unlocked and opened the door, "sun of a bitch that was so damn close, fuck!!!" Connor exclaimed.
G

reg quickly turned on his PS4 and slipped on his shorts as did Connor when both teens heard the sound of footsteps coming to the door.....
To Be Continued

Thanks for reading guys I'm again sorry about the span between the two chapters it's gonna be 2 chapters a month starting November the 15th and then the next chapter will be the 30th, I'm gonna post two more chapters this month to meet my quota  I want to have 15 chapters by the end of this year. Thank u and talk to u next time bye bye for now.