Lets talk Connor

That picture was made CManuel1 on DeviantArt

and this chapter I decidedly went with a little chat between the boys, your gonna learn how each boy came to fill this way for each other.

please enjoy!

Connor was the first to walk into the house and once he dropped his things he drops to floor and starts crying, he hadn't realized the pain he got from that punch and the punches he got in return.

Greg ran to his new boyfriends side and dropped to one knee and just looked at him and how he was grabbing his wrist and for the first time sense the fight noticed the blood coming from his lip and left cheek. "Connor hun your cheek, its cut look at this" he took out his phone and showed the blue eyed boy this prominent scar soon to be left on his rosey red cheek.

"Im going to fucking kill that asshole if this leaves a scar, lets just get cleaned up" "Well you can take a shower we need to before its to late. you can use my bathroom."

"OK ill be back im just gonna sleep in my underwear so no need for cloths, ill be a while, love you."

Greg nodded at him and looked tword the ground and remembered the fight, he kept thinking of it even as he and Connor marched to his home it had been a smack on his pretty face Connor loved him, HIM not Amaya or another girl, HIM it befuddled him but he wont stop this because he truly loved Connor back, and its been this way for a long time, even when he and Connor were in 3rd grade, he felt strange things for him but didn't know what it was, that is until he was older and took to Google.

he hadn't known how long he was pondering his own feelings for Connor, until he finally heard the soft sound of water hitting the tile floor in his bathroom, what he didn't know was what Connor was really doing while he sat downstairs.

I Found my way to Greg's' room but this time it took a bit longer than usual I was walking slow and pondering to myself why I truly felt this way for a goofy little boy like Greg, I never liked anyone until Amaya introduced me to him, I just felt an instant connection but was to afraid because of opposition from the kids at our school and outside life's, it scared me, but Cameron just bulling Greg like that made me say it, it was truly against my will, "Woah how long have I been walking it fills like eternity" I look to my right and I see Greg's' bedroom, its always been clean ever sense the whole super sizer incident, I walk in and start stripping down and i start my hunt to his laundry basket and I was about to throw my cloths in when I spotted something small and pink in color.

"what why does Greg have these" he holds up and inspects a pair of small pink briefs big enough for him to wear and small enough to make his penis and ass look hot, "Im so gonna wear these tonight surprise my boyfriend" I take my underwear off and throw those on the bottom where Greg's was and threw the rest of his cloths on top and walked to the bathroom and started the water got it nice and warm and walked in.

Greg still downstairs was on Netflix finding the best gay tv show he could, he knew this would surprise Connor which would be so cute he hoped to embarrass Connor, he'd be so cute so after countess minutes of looking he found Queer eye, (which is on Netflix if you wanna watch), he bookmarked it and walked to the Kitchen and made a bowl of popcorn and grabbed some wine, poured two glasses and walked to the living room to get ready for Connor, he stripped to just his underwear and sat on the couch just as the water upstairs turned off.

find out what happens next will the wine make Greg and Connor have "fun" or will it remain mutual until bedtime, which we all know is the right time, (Good luck with not singing the theme song now)

anyway ill will update once again and all will be well it the world of Greg and Connor till next time Peace and play on.