Chapter 22

The next day, Link and Minerva were training with their weapons. Each training section grew a little tougher since Link wanted Minerva to know that fighting isn't always easy. Minerva managed to encounter the attack, holding the spear horizontally above her head.

Link nodded as he eased his strength with the sword. "Alright. Let's call it a day." He put his sword away at his side as Minerva put away her spear on her back. "I say that you're one step closer to becoming a full fledged fighter."

Minerva smiled at him. "You think so?"

Link smiled back as he began to rub the top of her head. "I do think so." He was having a sense of deja vu, having a flashback of the time where he trained his dear friend to fight. A bittersweet smile appeared on his face.

Minerva tilted her head in confusion. "What's wrong, Link?"

Link shook his head. "Just remembering something was all." He paused for a moment. "I gotta ask... How are you feeling? You know... With the whole Pit and Dark Pit thing."

Minerva lowered her eyes. "I'm so confused about my feelings right now. I honestly don't know what to do..."

"You're young and still learning, Minerva. Don't sweat it. Yeah, you have to make this huge decision so you won't leave those poor guys hanging, but just think what's best for you. The answer will come to you eventually."

Minerva gave Link a small smile. "You really are like my big brother."

Link slightly blushed as he felt flattered about that. "It makes me happy that you think of me as an older brother..."

Minerva giggled as she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She turned around, seeing Pit walking with a manga in his hand. For some reason, Link was on the cover. "I found your manga, Link! This is so cool! You turn into a wolf in this!"

Link raised an eyebrow. "I thought you couldn't read?"

Pit nodded with a smile. "I can't! I'm just looking at the pictures and using my imagination!"

Minerva snorted, thinking it was cute. "Tell you what, Pit. After this whole Hades battle is over, I can teach you how to read."

Pit's eyes began to sparkle. "I would love that! I never learned how to read when I was younger! Thank you, Minerva!"

Minerva softly smiled at him. "No problem."

Link's device began to ring in his pocket. He took out of his pocket, seeing it was Zelda. "Hold on. I need to take this." He answered the call. "Hi honey."

Zelda giggled at the other side of the line. "Hello Linkiekins." Minerva and Pit turned to one another, slightly blushing that the married couple were being lovey dovey. "I wanted to update you about your extra help."

"What did she say?"

"Her majesty says she is on her way there, but she will be making a pit stop to pick up some extra help."

"Hey! The more, the merrier! She's always smart in that department."

"I agree. I just wanted to let you know that she will be there soon."

"How will she get here up in the clouds?"

"She has asked Teba from Rito Village to help her get there. He had arrived where she was, and now is on her way to her pit stop."

Link nodded. "That's fine. I'm relieved that she's getting extra help."

"It puts my mind at ease as well. Anyway, I need to get back to my duties."