Chapter 9

Flying for a while, Pit and Minerva made it into an unknown area. From above, Minerva could see several different regions in this new land. Her eyes sparkled at the sight, thinking this place was out of this world. "Whoa... Where are we?"

   Pit gave her a smile. "This, my dear Minerva, is called Hyrule."

   "Hyrule?" Minerva had never heard of such a place. "You're right. It is like another country."

   "That's because it is!" Pit looked like he was thinking to himself. "If I were him, where would I be..?" His eyes were set at the castle that was coming up ahead. "Of course!" He sped up his flying, giving himself a boost to arrive at the castle faster.

   Down below, Pit and Minerva saw a couple of people walking side by side. Pit swooped down, going towards the two. The two people stopped, seeing an angel and a young girl in front of them.

   The guy with the chestnut hair squinted his eyes. "Pit? Is that you?"

   Pit smiled brightly while putting Minerva down. "Hey Link! It's been a while! I haven't seen you since smash bros!"

   Minerva arched an eyebrow. "Smash bros?"

   "It's this huge tournament where the strongest fighters of their land all gather up in one area to fight each other. The remaining winner wins a lot of money, and I mean a lot to last you a lifetime."

   Minerva nodded while looking impressed. "I would like to see this tournament at least once."

   "You can come to the next one!"

  Link interrupted their conversation. "What brings you here, Pit?"

   "Right." Pit had his serious face on. "I came here to ask you for your help. This evil lady name Medusa plans to take over Skyworld. So I need some assistance. Do you accept to help defend my homeland?"

   Link's eyes widen. "That's terrible. Of course I'll help you."

   Pit gave him a smile. "Thanks a lot, buddy. I owe you one."

   The woman next to him spoke up. "I would assist you as well, but I need to remain here at the castle."

   "Zelda! You're looking lovely as ever! Can I ask you something? Why did you use that filter on your picture on the last smash bros? It looks nothing like you! You look fine just the way you are!"

   Zelda averted her eyes to the side. "The Sheikah Slate I have had that feature, so I wanted to try it out."

   "Still! I didn't even know it was you until it showed your name on the screen!"

   "Can we please stop talking about this?"

   Link nodded. "Yeah. It's over with now. I'm curious about your friend there. What's your name?"

   Minerva felt the attention go over to her, feeling a little shy. "My name is Minerva. It's nice to meet you."

   "It's nice to meet you. My name is Link."

   "And I'm Zelda. It's a pleasure to meet you."

   Minerva gave them a smile. "You're the swordsman that Pit mentioned to me earlier. You look really strong."

   It seemed like Minerva's compliment boosted Link's confidence. "Why thank you! I am the Hylian Champion!" He took a good look at her, raising his eyebrows. "You look rather young. How old are you?"

   "I'm 15."

   Link's eyes widen. "You're like a little baby!" Zelda squinted her eyes at Link, making him stop what he was saying since it was considered rude to be saying that to any kind of lady. "Anyway... How experienced are you at fighting, Minerva?"