Chapter 19

The next morning, Minerva opened her eyes, seeing that she was in an unfamiliar place. She felt arms wrapped around her, and someone's breathing on the back of her neck. A blush appeared on her face, realizing what was happening.

Minerva felt someone from behind her, blushing even more as she felt a kiss being planted on the back of her neck. "Morning, Minerva."

Minerva could hear her own heart pounding. She and Dark Pit had kissed the night away. She remembered that their kiss gradually had him kiss all over her. She felt herself getting flustered all over again. "G-Good morning..."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You sound nervous. What's wrong?"

Minerva swallowed. "W-We... Kissed so much..." She never felt more embarrassed in her life.

She heard Dark Pit smirking from behind. "Embarrassed?"

Minerva's eyes widen as her face was redder than a red hot chili pepper. "U-Um... Not really..."

Dark Pit let out a low chuckle. "I was just teasing."

Minerva couldn't calm her racing heart, squeezing her lips, thinking that Dark Pit was being so sweet and loving to her. "Really now..?"

Dark Pit held her closer to him, kissing on her ear, making Minerva blush and shiver. He saw her reaction as he smirked. "Minerva. Can you turn towards me?"

Still in his arms, Minerva turned her body towards him. Now her face was near his chest. She could hear her own heart beat, and his heart beat as well. She looked up at him with wavering eyes and a blush on her face. "Y-Yes..?"

Dark Pit returned the wavering eyes. "You look so cute right now that it makes me want to kiss you."

Minerva's blush deepened by his words. "You think I'm cute..?"

Dark Pit nodded. "I think of you more than cute. You're beautiful."

Minerva was eating up those words as it made her heart race. She averted her eyes shyly. "Thank you..."

"Minerva, look at me." She turned towards him once more. Dark Pit placed a hand on her cheek. "I've never felt like this towards anyone before. So this kind of thing feels special and valuable to me. I want to make all your dreams come true... I want to give you everything you ever desired."

Minerva knew that every word Dark Pit has said to her so far since she got here was sincere. He meant every word of it. Her eyes wavered, feeling a new feeling inside of her heart. Though her love for Pit still remained, a new love for Dark Pit was born. But she knew she couldn't love two people. She wasn't sure how to feel or who to be with. One broke her heart, and one was fixing it.

Minerva felt her throat closing up. "Y-You mean every word you say... It makes me feel so special like I mean something to someone..."

Dark Pit leaned closer to her face. "You mean the world to me. I would want to keep you all to myself if you will let me make you mine." Minerva felt his breath as she closed her eyes, waiting for his kiss. She felt his lips on hers as the two were just still for a good while. Dark Pit deepened the kiss as he slid his tongue in her mouth, making her shiver in pleasure.

The two were kissing passionately for the longest time until Dark Pit broke the kiss, gradually going down her neck. He started kissing on it, and began sucking on one spot. Minerva felt herself trembling, her body reacting on its own.

Dark Pit released his mouth from her neck, breathing slowly. He slightly smirked at the sight. "That mark will show that you're mine."

Minerva looked up at him with wavering eyes. "Dark Pit..."

"What is it?"

Minerva had a deep blush on her face. "Would you really be willing to be with me? You really want me to be yours?"

Dark Pit nodded. "I've never been so sure in my life."

Not expecting it, Minerva reached out her arms as she wrapped them around Dark Pit, pulling him closer to her. That motion made him start blushing like crazy. "I feel like I'm starting to fall for you."

Dark Pit swallowed as his blush deepened. "You feel the same way as I do..?"

Minerva nodded. "I feel like
I do."

His eyes widen. "What do you mean by that?"

Minerva's eyes wavered, staring at his face. "What I mean is... I wouldn't mind if we end up as a couple."

Dark Pit was silent, soon nodding. "As you wish." He never felt like this before. A woman before him making him feel like putty in the inside. He never felt so shy before. "Minerva..."

"Yes?"

Dark Pit started to blush. "Can I... Kiss you again to my heart's desire?"

Minerva nodded. "Yes you can."

For the first time, Dark Pit gave her a soft smile. "I love you..."

Minerva softly smiled back. "I love you too..." And this time, she meant it. She was seeing him for him.

Somewhere in Skyworld, Pit was pacing back and forward in the hallway. He was so worried about Minerva since she hasn't come back from last night. He felt like he really messed up. "Why did I say that..?"

Link was walking up to Pit. "Have you seen where Minerva went? I'm getting worried."

Pit shook his head. "I haven't seen her since I broke her heart last night. What if she's in trouble? What if Hades got her?!"

Link shook his head. "If Hades got her, we would've heard it and rushed over there. It wouldn't have been him."

"Are you saying that someone else got her?!"

"I wouldn't jump the gun to say that someone has got her. But if we really can't find her around the area, then it's safe to assume so."

Pit clenched his hands into fists. "I knew I should've just had her go home. Because what if she's in danger right now?"

Link let out a sigh. "Look, I know you're worried about her. I am too. But you shouldn't shelter her like that. She's been learning how to fight and improving well, so I think she could handle the next battle a lot better than the last one."

"But what if-"

"Like I said, Pit. Don't shelter her. You need to let her know that she is capable of doing it. And you need to clear things up about your feelings for her. She's probably thinking that you hate her."

Pit let out a sigh. "I don't... I love her..."

"I know. You told me that already. I'll help you find her and if worse comes to worse, we'll search out to look for her."

Pit nodded. "Right." There were so many things he wanted to say to her. He wanted to apologize to her, tell her that she means so much to him. He wanted to tell her that he loves her, so very much that it hurts.