TMI!

ALICE

I woke up in a strange bed; I immediately sat up and looked around. Then last night's events came flooding back to me. I was at Jack and Finn's; I was in Finn's bed because he was lying beside me. I was in my own shirt and a pair of his sweatpants.

Nothing intimate happened between us last night other than that kiss. I saw my phone on the bedside table and saw I had a few unread messages; I opened them one by one.

Phil: Hey miss I've got a YouTube channel but I'm not telling anyone. We need a rematch; I refuse to be beaten by you.

Phil must have found out from someone who had been on set yesterday. But the idea of having another rematch against him just wasn't exciting anymore because I knew I would beat him again. I was a good gamer.

Carrie: I hope you don't mind but I told Dan and Phil about your channel, I'm at their place making videos and it just slipped out. Do you fancy meeting up later for a bite to eat?

So Carrie had told Phil as well as Dan, I wasn't made because they would have eventually found out one way or another, besides it made it one less job on my list.

Jack: Morning lovebirds are you getting up anytime soon? I made tea, it's delicious by the way. We have videos to make so chop chop.

I didn't think Finn was awake so I didn't mind blushing, of course Jack thought we'd done something because I was in bed with his brother. Anyone would put two and two together but all we really did was snuggle because I was worn out from yesterday's events.

'What's got you blushing Alice?'

I jumped a little but managed to avoid knocking my head on the backboard. I showed Finn the text from his brother and he simply laughed.

'We better get up then because I wouldn't put it past Jack to barge through the door to make sure we're awake.'

'He'd really do that?'

Finn nodded.

'Well I did it to him once when I didn't know he had company and well he swore revenge on me.'

Okay now it made sense. I couldn't help but admire Finn as he stretched and ran a hand through his morning hair which was damm sexy. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a loose tank top which only made him more attractive to me. I couldn't make my mind up just yet, he said he'd wait for me but I was tempted now.

'Do you like what you see Alice?'

I must have zoned out when I was admiring him because when he clicked his fingers in front of my face I immediately snapped out of my trance. I felt super embarrassed that I was looking at him that way.

'It's alright I suppose.'

I tried to act cool and shrug my shoulders but Finn and I both knew I was mentally undressing him in my head. I needed to get out of this room.

'Finn do you mind if I take a quick shower?'

He shook his head.

'It's the third door on the right.'

I got out of bed and began rummaging through my shopping bags for a clean outfit. My hair was up in a messy bun with a few loose strands of blue dangling down my face.

When I got up I noticed that Finn had returned the favour and was checking me out. I placed a hand on my hip and tilted my head to the side while smirking.

'Do you like what you see Harries?'

I mocked his voice but it didn't quite work. Finn chuckled and nodded his head.