Apologies

A/N

Thank you for the continuing support guys, I love each and every one of you which is why I'm posting two parts today instead of one xoxo

End of A/N

DAN

I had just finished editing my new video when I got a text, Phil who was sitting on the sofa picked up my phone before tossing it to me. He had a smile on his face. I checked the ID and was surprised to see a text from Alice.

‘What does it say Dan?’

I knew Phil missed talking to her and it would be nice to clear the air so we could all hang out again.

‘Let me open the message and then I’ll tell you.’

I opened the message.

Alice: Hey I know you told PJ, I thought he’d accept me but he just stood me up for coffee and had Chris break the news.

I was in disbelief that PJ had done something so low, I thought he really liked her but this wasn’t like him, was he really that mad at her for lying? Why was I complaining, that meant he was probably no longer in the running for her heart? I just had to get Harries out of the way next.

I showed Phil the text and he knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

‘That doesn’t sound like a PJ thing to do; he’s probably shot himself in the foot with Alice.’

‘I got in touch with her last night and said I wanted to apologise in person.’

Phil sat up putting his 3DS to the side.

‘What are you waiting for, meet up with her like now while she’s still in town.’

Alice: If you’re not busy do you fancy meeting me somewhere in town? I don’t think I can cope with Joe and Caspar’s questions right now.

So she wanted to meet up, Phil thought it was a good thing and if it meant being able to show her why we would be perfect together then I was up for that.

Dan: Where are you?

Alice: People watching in Trafalgar Square.

I showed the message to Phil who chuckled. People watching was one of her favourite past times, she had stated it on Tumblr.

Dan: I’m on my way.

Alice: I’m hidden in the left hand side nook by the stairs. I can see people but they can’t see me. No one ever really sees me...

That was a lie, I saw her, Phil saw her, Zoe saw her, Joe saw her, and everyone saw her. She must really be feeling down after the PJ/Chris incident.

‘I’m going now Phil.’

‘Don’t come back until you’ve made up, I still want my rematch.’

Of course all Phil wanted was that damm rematch; no one beat him especially not a girl. But we had all agreed that Alice wasn’t a normal girl.

ALICE

The sun had come out so I put on my sunglasses, I’d tried to fix my face but my eyes were still a little red and puffy from crying. I just wanted to put this morning behind me and look forward to the future.

People watching was my favourite past time, each person who walked past me had a story to tell and being creative I’d come up with a name and an entire back story. It was amusing to me how little people noticed other people around them, we were each in our own little world but at any point someone outside the bubble could expose us.