Becoming YouTube Pt.1

ALICE

Today was the day that Ben had invited me down to watch Becoming YouTube being filmed. I was slightly nervous about meeting more new youtubers; I'd been so use to my own close knit group that it was always hard to add more to my inner circle.

Dan and Phil had told me that they had finished filming all their sections so wouldn't be on set today. However I'd have the twins to keep me company, as they would be on set apparently dressed as angels.

No one but the twins know that I've created myself a YouTube account, I did it last night when I got back to Joe and Caspar's. I had decided to go with my infamous Tumblr blog name 'LetsBeStupidForever' just so my followers would know it was me.

I was meant to go over to the twins tomorrow to film my introduction video as well as a possible first collab with them. I didn't know what I was going to do yet for my video, I just knew I needed to keep it short and sweet.

It was exciting to think that in such a short space of time that a few people had managed to push me past my fear and actually do something productive for me. I knew that making YouTube videos wasn't going to be a walk in the park but it looked like I would have people to support me in the early stages. However editing Zoe's videos had set me up for that part of the process so it was really dealing with my own fans which would be a challenge.

'There's our girl.'

I looked up from my feet which I had been staring at for the last ten minutes or so lost in thought. Jack engulfed me in a hug followed shortly by Finn.

'Wow don't you two look angelic.'

They were both clad head to toe in white with angel wings on their backs, I couldn't help but giggle slightly as they looked well different from their usual selves.

'Nice one Alice.'

Finn slung his arm around my shoulder and began guiding me towards a group of people. Jack copied his brother and claimed my other shoulder.

'Yes Alice we are your guardian angels Jack and Finn, we'll always be looking out for you.'

Finn sounded genuine about that last part; I loved both of these boys.

'Alice I see you've met my angel twins.'

Ben smiled at me and I slipped away from Jack and Finn and accepted his hug. I saw Ben as an older brother figure just like Phil.

'I sure have Ben.'

I stepped away from Ben and noticed that the twins had vanished. Ben told me that they had to go and get ready for a scene.

I noticed four other people standing around Ben who were all looking at me, I recognised each and every one of them from their videos.

'Guys this is Alice Sugg and she's pretty awesome.'

I play punched Ben in the shoulder and awed.

'Yeah I am pretty awesome.'

'Cocky.'

I shrugged my shoulders and Ben chuckled, how dare he call me cocky.

'Sugg as in Zoe and Joe Sugg?'

I locked eyes with TomSka and nodded.

'Zoe's my older sister and Joe's my twin.'

'It's nice to have another girl around here I'm Carrie by the way.'

'I know I've watched your videos since the start.'

I saw Carrie blush slightly at my comment.

'Ah thanks, guys I think I've found my new girl friend. Do you do YouTube Alice?'