Becoming YouTube Pt.2

PJ

I'd really dug myself a deep hole with Alice, Chris and I thought we were alone as everyone else was on set. So Ben had invited Alice to watch filming, no one had told me but then again I made no effort to find out.

Now I hear that she's making a YouTube channel with the twins help. Where was the shy insecure girl from Brighton? I didn't recognise this new confident Alice, did she make this sudden change because of me?

She had hinted that I still had a slim chance with her but I feared that now I'd shot myself in the foot and we would never have what we had at Brighton.

She was moving forward with her life while I was stuck in reverse. I didn't like the person I'd turned into recently, it wasn't me.

JACK HOWARD

Alice was hilarious even though she didn't think she was. She was currently wearing my glasses and pretending to be me with a little guidance from Dean and Carrie. She was cracking everyone up.

I definitely wanted to keep in touch with her after today even though Carrie told me that she was going back to Brighton.

'I should replace you Jack, Alice & Dean I can see it now.'

I chuckled at Dean, even if he ever replaced me he still put his name second.

'You'll never get rid of me Dean we're stuck together.'

He laughed at me before going back over to Alice. How had I never seen this girl before? She was Zoe's sister and well Louise knew of her existence but they had kept her hidden.

I couldn't afford to fall for her, Carrie had explained Alice's situation to me and I knew that I probably wasn't the best person to help her kick start het YouTube career. And well she had three fellow youtubers competing for her heart.

She did look cute and kind of sexy in my glasses though. I'd made Carrie give me her number. Today defiantly wouldn't be the last I saw of Alice Sugg. She was a filmmaker; we could maybe work on a project together.

CARRIE

I had told Alice that I had given Jack her number because he asked for it. She blushed slightly before telling me that she was surprised that anyone here would want to keep in contact with her after the day wrapped up.

She was slightly broken if she believed that youtubers only tolerated her because of her siblings. She was impersonating Jack and everyone was cracking up.

A few people even suggested that she should make comedic videos alongside her others. She then announced that she wasn't considered the funny one in the family, Joe held that title and I'll admit that some of his videos have me crying with laughter.

Sure I had my older brother Tom who was in the boy band McFly but I was always given equal attention because we both had musical talent. Tom toured the country for months while I did the West End for the same amount of time. We got along and I loved that.

Alice on the other hand had the most subscribed British youtuber as a sister and Joe wasn't too far behind. She believed that she didn't fit in because her siblings always got the attention and maybe that was true but Alice was coming out of her shell.

She had it in her to be just as popular as her siblings and I knew that other youtubers would help her along the way because at the end of the day we are one big family.

CHRIS

When PJ and I left the green room after the awkward Alice moment we heard people laughing. And when we both got closer we saw that Alice was wearing Jack's glasses and was impersonating him with help from Dean.

I saw PJ crack a smile and I had to admit that Alice did a pretty good impersonation; maybe she'd make comedy skits on her channel.

I knew that I had to apologise over my recent actions and my manipulation of PJ but I didn't know how to approach her. I hadn't exactly made a good first impression and they were pretty hard to redeem.

FINN

What was this feeling I felt in my chest? Was I jealous of all the attention Alice was getting especially from Jack and Dean? I shook my head, Finn Harries didn't get jealous. Yes I had a small crush on Alice but that didn't make her exclusively mine. I didn't even know if the feelings were mutual.

It wasn't something you could just go up and ask the girl, I had to wait until Alice made it clear whether or not we would be more than friends. I know my brother approved but he had to because he was family.

Alice definitley had a knack for comedy just like Joe, she was pretty funny and I even overheard Dean tell Jack that Alice could easily replace him on their channel.

I'd have her attention tomorrow when she came over to film her first video with me and Jack. Tomorrow is when I'd try and test the waters of our relationship.

BEN

I was glad that I invited Alice, she had watched a few scenes being filmed and the camera crew were more than happy to show her some cool camera tricks.

Filming had wrapped and everyone was scattered around the set just chatting. I was proud of what I'd achieved here, I was glad to do it amongst friends.

I found Alice cracking everyone up with her impression of Jack Howard. Apparently she'd been impersonating other youtubers including myself which I would have loved to see.

Tom came up to me and leaned against the wall I was resting on.

'She's nothing like her siblings Ben. That's a good thing; she also has crazy video ideas which sound right up our alley.'

'Maybe she'll find her niche making short films, it's still early days Tom but I'd like to hear some of these crazy ideas.'

It would be nice to be able to add another filmmaker to the group, each youtuber bought something different to the table and I bet Alice would fit in perfectly with us.

ALICE

Today had been bloody brilliant. I had so much fun hanging around the set and watching scenes get filmed. I also picked up some cool camera techniques I could use in my own filmmaking.

I'd also met some great youtubers who I defiantly wanted to stay in touch with. Carrie had given Jack Howard my number and Dean told me that Jack might have a little crush on me as he typed his number into my phone.

I didn't believe him, but then I looked over at Jack who caught my eye and smiled slightly before he bowed his head.

Carrie was my new best girl youtuber friend because we liked to gossip, and she also anchored me when it came to my situation. Yes I was now calling it 'my situation'.

I thought Tom was a little uptight at first, but as the day went on I learnt that we thought similar things for potential future short films and sketches. He said that if I ever needed help developing a short film idea to just give him a call.

Apparently filmmakers stick together on YouTube.

I couldn't wait to tell Joe and Caspar all about my day, I knew they would at least pretend to listen for a bit before they became engulfed in a game of Fifa.

I was on cloud nine, nothing could ruin my day. Who knew that I'd spoken too soon?