Chapter 82: The Shield V.S. The Undisputed Era & Marina Shafir

Começar do início

"We couldn't help but overhear that you're the best team in the world. Well, think again." Joe explained.

"You see, you've only known each other for a year and a half. We've been through hell and back for 6 years. We come from a world of injustice and look to seek justice for any wrongdoing. In reality, everybody, even the WWE Universe knows that The Shield is the dominant tag-team in the damn world." Colby said.

I laughed as I showed my title to the camera.

  "As for you, Marina Shafir, you still can't get over the fact that you and your Faux Horsewomen got humiliated in front of the whole world. Your little rookie, Ronda Rousey couldn't even get this title. Unlike you and your boy toy, me and Dean here have always been known as the power couple of WWE. Your team there doesn't have the experience, strategy, and skills like we do." I said.

"Get ready, weasels. Because this match will be your last." Colby said.

"Believe that." Joe finished before the camera finished filming.

We quickly put on our masks as we held our titles.

  Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D

We walked out to cheering fans and glared at the Undisputed Era and Marina.

"Their opponents! The team of the Universal Champion, Seth Rollins, the WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, and the Raw Women's Champion, Tanya Ambrose, The Shield!"

  We all walked down the stairs and jumped the barricade. I smirked through my mask as I saw the fear in Marina's eyes. The guys and I surrounded the ring before taking off our masks and putting our titles to the side. We eyed our opponents as we slowly go on the apron.

Instantly, we got in and began unloading on the Undisputed Era and Marina.

  All four of them scattered before we began yelling at them to get in the ring.

They did and I turned to my team. "I'm starting things off." I explained. They nodded before Jon kissed my head as he joined the guys behind the ropes. I turned and smirked at a horrified Marina.

She turned to make a tag, but I grabbed her and kicked her in the head with a loud 'smack!', sending her to the ground.

"Holy God, did you hear that?!" Michael said.

"I think Marina is out!" Corey said.