chapter 1

James Pov

"May I come in sir" dorothy my assistance's voice broke my stance of thoughts.

"Come in"
Dorothy had been working as my fathers assistance since last 25 years and she still is working with me from last 1 year.

I gave her a polite smile asking her to continue.
"James its Mr. Robert, the apartment case. They are not ready to leave the apartment"

"What the ... they will have to leave" I groaned loudly.

"Sorry" I apologized dorothy,  she has seen me since I was 10 and she was like my second mom.

"Stay calm mr. Robert is coming" she informed me.

"Sir I..actually. ..those.." robert fumbled.

"WHAT.... you couldn't even make them leave the apartment." I grumbled.

"Actually .... they ....arent" robert fumbled yet again.

"ENOUGH you may leave now I will manage myself. Give me the spare key"

Robert quitely placed the key on my table and left my cabin.

"Bring my car" I ordered the driver.

...........

I knocked twice but nobody opened the door. Idiots. Do they think I have time to waste.
I plugged in the key and opened the door with my bodyguards following me.

The hall way was empty until I entered a bedroom.

I walked until my eyes felt on a figure making mind loose its thoughts.

Gosh. Am I dreaming or is she really there. A girl, she walked out of the bathroom only towel drapped around her. Here milky white skin complementing here brown eyes.
"What the hell are you doing in my house" she snapped. Her face devoid of any expression.

Emelia Pov
As I walked out of my bathroom after a long relaxing shower my mood was spoiled by the presence of an unwanted person.

The billionaire james Washington. he was ogling at me and so was his bodyguard thats when I realized that I was only dressed in an towel.

Masking my incomfort I gave him a stern look.
"Get out before I call 911 and stop ogling at me" I groaned.

It felt like james just snapped out of whatever reverbere he was in.he looked at me and then at his bodyguard.
"Get out mark" he spat angrily.
But the mark guy was too busy at mentally undressing me.

"MARK YOU ARE FIRED. GET OUT." he literally screamed making the bodyguard run away in fear.

"May I know what are you doing here? " I tried with patience this time.

"I am james Washington" he introduced raising his hand for a shake.

I looked at him and then at his hand.
"Does it looks like I am interested.  Just tell me what you are doing here." I told him.

We stared at each other. nobody ready to back off thats when I realized how well build and handsome he was and those green orbs were just so addicting that I suddenly felt weak to my knees.
"Mr . Washington" Nina broke our staring contest.

"Mr.robert told me about your arrival" she continued.

Ok so this was his flat.

"I'll just be back" I quickly stormed in and locked my room.
Changing into my grey hoodie and black pjs I walked out.

Nina and james were engaged in there discussion when I interrupted.

"Mr . Washington so as u know the contract says that you cannot throw us out of the apartment without a month of notice." I gave him a challenging look.

"Well Emelia first of all call me james and second of all I am not throwing you out.  You can stay as long as you want" he spoke with a smirk and for the first time I could feel my face betraying its regular cold look.

"Thank you James thank you so much" nina giggled.
Gosh this girl.

"Your welcome miss and call me Mr . Washington" he said still smirking at me.

"Good bye james" I gave him a fake smile waving at him.

"Its lets meet soon emelia" he replied and walked out leaving us bewildered.

Hey guys
Chapter 1 over.
I hope you enjoyed.
Please vote and comment.
I ♥ you all
Tanvi