DARK SINS

Hey guys
long time no see!!!
I Indeed have missed you all very much. Not just for being the wonderful audience you all are but for every comment, every votes and every little piece of your thoughts that you shared with me.

Well I ain't going to bore you with the authors note and everything so let's just come to the point. From the wonderful response I got on this book I assume that you guys are going to like my other book as well.
Without any further delay I present to you
'DARK SINS'

HOW MUCH SINFUL IS LIFE WHEN YOU END UP WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS DARK BROTHER.!

Amira is daughter of one of the most dangerous and rich man alive and even with two extremely protective brothers she still manages to be notorious. And having Kristen as her best friend as she starts her college life makes things perfect.

Kristen Bells, a normal girl with a simple life. Well that is until she meets Amira. The moment they meet they turn into best friends with their utterly different personalities.
living with her normal routine, 100% scholarships in one of the best college in UK and having the bestest friend and her flirty big bro....Aiden never leaves any chance on her, she believes nothing can ever go wrong.
A grave mistake !

Kristen's life comes clashing down when she ends up meeting Amira's overly protective brother and Aiden's twin, Caden.
Kristen hasn't even heard of caden's existence until he comes uninvited in her life and then she knows its gonna be a really long journey.