Prologue

James sat quietly in his office working on his latest project when the door banged open reveling a girl.
A unusual smile made its way towards James mouth as he noticed that she was still dressed in her black pajamas with a black tee. Her hairs were in a messy bun making her look highly unprofessional but he knew little did she care.

'Sir ...I. tried..' his secretary started fumbling as he waved his hand and dismissed her to go.

Emelia sat there as she crossed her hands across her chest,  a slight smirk making its way towards her face making her look gorgeous.

'Believe me Mr . Washington I wasnt surprised,  I was anyway wondering why this asshole of an billionaire hasn't troubled me yet'

James hid his shocked face with a smirk.
'The offer is simple then, you will work for me as my Personal secretary, your salary will be trice of your previous jobs'
He ordered

'I refuse being a secretary isnt something that I studied for. Its below my standard'

Irritation ran across james face satisfacting emelia.

'Well then I offer you the position of executive director and 5 times your previous salary' impatience lacing in his voice.

'I still refuse' with that she got up to leave. Angered james caught her hand.
Twisting his hand she kicked his back and then punched his face.
Jamed looked at her bewildered with her strength.

'Dont ever try to touch me' she growled. Walking her way towards him she helped him to sit on his chair.

Walking her way towards the door she spoke
'Dont tell anyone about this little encounter,  people here think you are strong and all. Dont disappoint them'
With that she walked away leaving a shocked james behind.