➤ 6. Bee and Rose [SMUT] (Bayverse)

Start from the beginning

The act only served to turn me on more. The number of shirts I had to buy for him was insane, but seeing him tear yet another one just to speed up the process was so fucking hot. "Someone's excited," I mumbled with a smile as he stole a kiss, gesturing for me to remove my shirt.

"How can I not be? Getting to make love to you is the best feeling in the world." His words almost made me want to cry. Almost. "God, you are so adorable and hot at the same time." I pulled up my shirt, tossing it to the side as I pressed myself against him again, content to feel his hot skin against mine. "It's infuriating."

Bee couldn't reply as his lips were locked with mine, his tongue tracing my lower lip. As I toyed with the buttons keeping his jeans on, Bee chuckled, grabbing my wrist. "Not so fast, princess." I was practically panting from the lack of air, yet Bee was completely fine.

"Come on, that's not fair," I whined, trying to get my wrist out of his grip. But he held fast, stroking my skin with his other hand. "You wanted me to show you what happened in my dream. I'm doing just that."

A sharp gasp escaped me as Bee let go of my wrist and picked me up, holding me against him as he carried me to the front of his altmode. He was extremely gentle as he placed me down on his hood, resting his hands on my thighs.

"You okay with this?" It was pretty cute how he asked for consent each and every time we had sex. I think he read it online somewhere and took it very seriously. As I nodded in response to his question, his fingers crept upwards, undoing the buttons on my denim skirt.

It slid off my legs with ease, falling to the ground by his feet. Left in only my bra and underwear, I was conscious of the scars littering my body. This happened every time, and just like always, Bee leaned over me to cup my cheek, kissing my forehead. "Relax, princess. You're absolutely beautiful."

Moving back to where he had been, he went to the edges of my underwear this time. He paused, looking up at me for confirmation again. I nodded, and he slowly eased them down my legs, lifting up my ankles to unhook them and drop them beside my skirt.

He left the softest of kisses against the inside of my ankle, and I felt a shiver run down my spine as he kept going with the trail, coming to my knee before slowing down. Each kiss after that was feather light until he came to my inner thigh.

Rather than the gentle, loving kiss, I felt his teeth on my skin, lightly biting down to leave his mark. The tinge of pain only served to turn me on further. "Bee," The neediness lacing my tone was extremely obvious, and it made Bee chuckle.

"Alright, alright." I watching in anticipation as he kicked off his jeans, the outline in his boxers a reminder of what was to come. This wasn't new. But it felt like it every time. I rested my head back against his altmode, the chill in the garage starting to get to me.

As if he'd noticed and understood the bodily reaction, Bee started up his altmode. The Camaro engine roared to life, his hood quickly heating up beneath me as he revved his engine. "Lie on your stomach, princess."

As his engine returned to the normal idling like thunder, I did as he said, rolling over onto my stomach. The anticipation was starting to eat away at me, and Bee could definitely sense it. "Relax, okay? I'm going to take it slow." He promised as I felt one of his hands find its place on my hip.

I could only whimper as the head of his cock pushed its way inside me, Bee stroking along my back to keep me relaxed. "You're doing so good, Rose..." The Camaro I was pressed against continued to rumble beneath me, sending waves of pleasure through my aching body.

"Bee, please," He suddenly stopped half way, slowly removing his cock from my entrance. "What was that, princess?" I whined from the lack of contact, wiggling my ass and begging for him. "Please don't hold back."